childrens nails

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

kitkat2004

Reaction score
Hi

One of the services i offer is to paint childrens nails for parties etc, and i'm running out of ideas

At the moment, im painting the nails with a pale pink or lilac, and using a dotting tool to paint flowers, doing the stained glass window ones, painting glitter on the free edge ..... but i need some more ideas ! they have to be relatively quick/easy to do cos the kids won't sit still for more than 10-15mins !! Any ideas i can use using the flatstones for them ?

Thanx, Kate x

When I do the kids nail parties, I take some mood changing varnishes - the most popular is one called Rust to Yellow and I use a very fine striping brush with black varnish and hey presto - tiger nails - a quick lick of silver Northern Lights and they are happy bunnies. It works just as well with white varnish and wallah Zebras!

I find that little girls love the paws design done with your dotting tool, white base and black paw prints and the ladybird design, paint all nail red, add black half circle to free edge, paint black line down centre of nail add spots with dotting tool.
Also older girls seem to like french designs done in bright colours.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back