Childrens pamper parties

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Divagirl

Reaction score
Hi there everyone can I just say how great this site is I stumbled over it when i was searching for stuff to set up my business you guys told me about Vista print how fabulous is that site too.

Anyway this is my first tread and Im really new to this so sorry if i sound silly or its a stupid question,

I want to start doing children's pamper parties Im going to charge £10 per child and do games and competitions , Little lady manicures with varnish, Gems and glitter for face and hair I might even look into doing face painting eventually but I was wondering how i would go about all this what do I do with the other children while I am doing the manicure ect any advice would be much apprieciated thanks.

I have seen some great suggestions on here IE getting them to colour in pictures of nails etc but in my experience I have generally found that the other girls like to crowd around and watch what you are doing. On your own you not really going to manage more than 10-15 children so it makes for a nice number for an audience (any more than this would be chaos!!!)

It sounds like there is a lot that you want to try and do and if you want to do all of that I would strongly recommend getting some help. They don't have to be a nail technician you could do all that side of it while they do the games!

hth
Amy

hiya - I sometimes do the glitter parties for the girls and I agree they do tend to crowd round and watch! I found some great sites that lead off ebay for mini tiaras and fairy wings etc all for under a pound - which is a great added bonus for the girls!

The main thing is to enjoy it because they love it and it'll give you confidence as you think you've hardly done anything but to them its amazing!

Good Luck X:lol:

Hey, I have just done a couple of childrens parties and I was wondering how you get the insurance to do them as I have struggled getting anywhere with insurance companies and have just been doing the parties, praying that nothing goes wrong!!! Any help???
Maxine x

hi

I have done quite a few kids parties, visit my site for pics, prices and info, might help you x

signature nails

I think before you start advertising that you do kids parties, you need to really work out if you are going to be making enough or a profit from this!

You seem to want to include stacks of things for £10, surely this isnt going to make you profit?!

I do kids parties, and my minimum charge is £7.95 for little kids, going up to £12.95 for early teens. What I offer is a very basic manicure, and nail art stickers, a couple of rhinestones and a small party bag each with a gift for the Birthday girl.

Its great if you want to offer more things, but I think you need to up your price of £10.

Good luck!!! xxxx:hug:

Thanks i think i will defo re-think the price i'm charging and i think i will get my mum to come help on some parties Untill i do one i dnt think i'll know where i stand and will probably learn as i go along as with anything

Hi Guys

Im going to be offering childrens princess parties in the near future and i have been looking into nail stickers which seem to be canny expensive.

Anyone able to let me know where i can get some affordable stickers from which will be suitable for my little princess's

Also any ideas how i keep the children who are waiting for their treatments occupied. Love the idea of the kids designing their own nail art anything else.

Thanks Sam xx

At one children's party I've done, the girls decorated flip flops to wear after they got their toenails done while they were waiting.

You might also be able to do a scavenger hunt or some similar type of game for the goodie bags.

Then again, a good ol' movie on the telly with cookies and juice might a good alternative that would allow them to watch what's going on as well!

Good luck. =)

Latest posts

Back