Childrens Parties

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

NailsNovice

Reaction score
Hi All

Quite a few of you have mentioned that you do childrens nail parties. It is something I am really interested in starting and i would reallly appreciate some advice on what to offer, marketing etc.

cheers me dears

claire x
nails novice

well im sure alot of children want there nails done, it would eb agood idea to do like animals and things on there nails....... xxxx

I did one 3 weeks ago and had great fun. It made a change from teaching nails. I had 18 little 6-9 year olds. I took my 9 year old daughter with me to help. I get them to wash their hands, then I used polish remover to squeak. Then applied 2 quick coats of Moodies nail varnish, which they love as it changes colour when they wash their hands later. I then use dazzell stars as they are so cheap, and use 2-way nail art pens to do little flowers and their initials. I top coat with a speed dry varnish. I did little party bags with a glitter varnish, a few stars and a nail file, with some sweeties. you can give out vouchers to the girls to give to their mums, with a half price treatment, its great advertising!
By the way, i would also suggest a pack of headache tablets, you will need them! :eek:

Thanks rachel, thats a massive help

claire x

Hello,

Where can I find this Moodies nail varnish? I love the sound of it and would love to get some for kiddies. :lol:

Many thanks

Carole xxx

caroleloftus said:
Hello,

Where can I find this Moodies nail varnish? I love the sound of it and would love to get some for kiddies. :lol:

Many thanks

Carole xxx
hi carole you can get moodies nail varnish from nail order (www.nailorder.com)
hope thats any good for you.
icon_cheesygrin.gif

chocolate said:
I did one 3 weeks ago and had great fun. It made a change from teaching nails. I had 18 little 6-9 year olds. I took my 9 year old daughter with me to help. I get them to wash their hands, then I used polish remover to squeak. Then applied 2 quick coats of Moodies nail varnish, which they love as it changes colour when they wash their hands later. I then use dazzell stars as they are so cheap, and use 2-way nail art pens to do little flowers and their initials. I top coat with a speed dry varnish. I did little party bags with a glitter varnish, a few stars and a nail file, with some sweeties. you can give out vouchers to the girls to give to their mums, with a half price treatment, its great advertising!
By the way, i would also suggest a pack of headache tablets, you will need them! :eek:

Hi Chocolate
Thanks for the tips for aboveparties, this is also a new venturefor me.
ps. Paracetamols packed.

chocolate said:

ps. Where do you purchase dazzle stars, and how long did it take to do 18 little ones nails. Sori to be nosey.

Carol at CottageNails

The moodies (48 colours) nail art pens (40 colours) and stars (dazzells in 4 colours) are on my website. www.netnails.net

The moodies are such a giggle! You can hear shouts from the bathroom, my nails have turned pink!!!
You get about 5 mins per girl, which is not long and takes practice.

One minute to squeak and clean, let them have a chioce of about 3-6 colours. Any more than that and you will be there all day.
One minute for the first coat.......
One minute to dry and choose coloured stars / nail art..........
One minute for the second coat.............
One minute to apply stars and top coat..........................

Its nice to do the name and age on the birthday girl with the nail art pens. Divide the time between how many girls you have and try to stick to it. Allow time for smudges and the birthday cake!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back