China Glaze - Does anybody use them?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Lisa_Schvartz

Reaction score
Hi everyone

Just wanted to be nosey really and see if anybody uses china glaze nail polishes and what they thought? Ive not long started useing them and think they are fab especially on the toes im going back to some clients 6 weeks later and the poilish is still perfect (other then growing out)

Also where do you get yours from? The Sallys near me sell it but recently i have noticed they arent getting very much in and its all the same stuff.

Feedback and comments/advice would be fab.

i love this brand but find the choice is limited at sallys too. but i use them and orly and love them both
have you tried direct from them maybe

i have worked with them at my old salon, and think they are great.
they have a great range of colours. but i thought they had stopped making china glaze:idea:. lucky for me i collect nail polish, and have about 25 bottles which inc last summers collection.

I use China Glaze and love it. Have a great French mani range which my clients love too! :Kissing:

I have about 20 colours, find it really good, Have you tried their Ruby Pumps? it's absolutely gorge!!

Jica no longer sell china glaze

Last edited:
Never heard of it, and you lot are very bad because now I feel compelled to feed my addiction and buy some:smack:

I have got quite a collection of china glaze polishes as I have had a few sets of them.. A lovely french manicure set, A dark set, Another pinky set.. They are lovely colours and lovely bottles etc in my opinion!!
xx

:hug:

I mainly use CND enamel but i do have a few of the china glaze range, they have some great colours and it does last well,
i have in the past bought a few of the collection ranges with 5 or 6 bottles in the case and these fly out of the salon hth

:)

I love China glaze polishes and I also use Zoya polishes..

Janet

china glaze do a very nice 'old granny pink' (sorry) that was ever so popular in the place I used to work at and although it was lovely, looked great, went on very well, it did go gloopy, and very thick and snotty..having said that I dont know how old it was!

I use China glaze the bottles seem to last a year once opened which is pretty good. :hug: I find they apply really well and have a good selection.

well the ones I used could have been around 2 years old - and I wouldnt be surprised! maybe thats why they went manky :(

well the ones I used could have been around 2 years old - and I wouldnt be surprised! maybe thats why they went manky :(

Maybe! Is the "old granny pink colour" lap of luxury by any chance? If it is it is also popular for me and I actually quite like it! what does this mean? lol

I think it is yes! got a hint of a shimmer in it lol! the older ladies loved it bless em but I used to feel so guilty putting this old gooey gunk on their nails....and when I asked for some more, they bought me a BHS box set that someone got for xmas and did not like! o how very pro! lol

I think it is yes! got a hint of a shimmer in it lol! the older ladies loved it bless em but I used to feel so guilty putting this old gooey gunk on their nails....and when I asked for some more, they bought me a BHS box set that someone got for xmas and did not like! o how very pro! lol

The lap of luxury is actually a pure colour no shimmer. Poor you oh the stress I can remember being in the same position when I worked in a salon! Such a shame for you and them.

I use china glaze and love it, the favorite for the toes is nimbo bimbo.
love the names they have.

hi all! china glaze is made by AII who also make ibd, ezflow, cleanand easy and loadsa other big beauty brands. they come in fab collections with nice point of sale - even nicer than opi! im an ezflow educator and my boss sells them so if anyone wants me to get them a pricelist them pm me. im gonna get the fiji collection for the summer (i think thats its name!) ita lovely bright pink s, reds and corals and they all co ordinate with each other and come in a cool display.

Try Lap Of Luxury - Granny Pink With A Hint Of Shimmer Or 5th Ave A Matt Dull Granny Pink Both Popular In Salon

Latest posts

Back