China Glaze

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Abbie101

Reaction score
I got 5 colours at the beauty show of china glaze nail polish and I've just got around trying them and I can't believe what the outcome is! I don't know it's there all dodgy bottles or the brand isn't that good? I've tried thin layers thick layers and it's shocking! (It won't let me upload a picture) but I looks like a 5 year old got loose with the colour on my nails I've only done one coat but I would not be willing to use this on a client as it is shocking! Anyone else have problems with these or not?

What do you mean they look a mess? Are they gloopy or uneven or patchy?xx

What do you mean they look a mess? Are they gloopy or uneven or patchy?xx

Well I've done 3 strokes and there's patches and uneven the polish in the bottle is fine it looks like it will spread nice but it really doesn't my phone won't let me upload a picture to show I've done 2 layers now and I'm really thinking I may had to do a third to try save them! Haha xx

I've never had any problems with CG before so maybe it's a bad batch? Could you speak to who you got them from? Have you tried putting them in the fridge for a bit?xx

I've never had any problems with CG before so maybe it's a bad batch? Could you speak to who you got them from? Have you tried putting them in the fridge for a bit?xx

I might contact them I got them from the china glaze stand at the beauty show so I thought they would be good condition and I have heard good things on here about them but now not too sure :/ I'll try putting them in the fridge for a bit xx

Attachments

• ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1401008235.719039.jpg
    ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1401008235.719039.jpg
    45 KB · Views: 290
CG has never looked like this when I have used it! Don't be put off by this...they are normally very gd!

I don't stock China Glaze but I have used it before and found them to be great polishes, especially Ruby Slippers a great match for Gelish Good Gossip for clients who wanted to paint their own toes to match their Gelish'd fingers.
If you feel there is a problem then contact the distributor who had the stand at the Show to discuss with them.

Last edited:
I love China Glaze polishes and have never had a problem with them.

I might contact them I got them from the china glaze stand at the beauty show so I thought they would be good condition and I have heard good things on here about them but now not too sure :/ I'll try putting them in the fridge for a bit xx

I have the exact same problem with the same colour and I bought it from the show too I was going to ring up and complain

I have emailed china glaze no response yet but I'll give it a week or so .. That picture is 2 coats and it's looks awful and thick but the coats I put on where thin and also patchy I have taken it off as I am due a shellac delivery in the next hour so I can have pretty nails again woohoo! But I can't believe the quality I think it must be a bad one if no one else has experienced this however all the colours I brought from the show are exactly the same :( Xx

It was only that one colour for me that goes on like that!
Sorry to hear all your colours are doing that! Can you let me know what they say about it please

I use CG and have no problems .... Mine are going strong and are a year old now! X
Hope they resolve this for you

I also find the creamy ones like that mint green you've got can be a bit tricky. The neon ones the same. A bit hit and miss. I've switched from cg now though to vinylux.

Latest posts

Back