china silk info needed PLEASE!!! HELP ME!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Queen Elizabeth

Reaction score
Am currently working on a nail assignment that asked how china silk is applied - can someone please help me with this as its the only question preventing me from completing the asignment! I would be very grateful.

Have you typed Silk into the search facilities, I am sure there will be some info in past posts. Worth a try

Thanks for the reply however there isnt anything specific to CHINA silk... am having a nightmare as I've been searching the net for about an hour now and either I'm not entering the correct search criteria - or i'm definately getting tired!

i think the CHINA SILK will be the silk used in silk enhancements.... assignments they always try to catch you out. Don't quote me on this but i think that china silk is the proper name and every one that uses it calls it different ie silk mesh, silk blah blah blah!!!!!
Good look with the assignment, fanci doing a shiatsu one??????

Hi

China silk is just silk used in Silk wraps, and silk extension
HTH

Ruth aka Nails In London 1 did a brill tutorial on silk nails. Perhaps she could help you out on this one ?

diesel1978 said:
i think the CHINA SILK will be the silk used in silk enhancements.... assignments they always try to catch you out. Don't quote me on this but i think that china silk is the proper name and every one that uses it calls it different ie silk mesh, silk blah blah blah!!!!!
Good look with the assignment, fanci doing a shiatsu one??????
Little Angel said:
Hi
China silk is just silk used in Silk wraps, and silk extension
HTH
lesley1965 said:
Ruth aka Nails In London 1 did a brill tutorial on silk nails. Perhaps she could help you out on this one ?
oh ok, thank you very much for your help. too tired to finish the assignment tonite going to complete it in the morning...

Yep the geeks are right, China Silk is Silk..............but somehow we lost the China bit lol.....

Brill stuff to work with!!!!!

Queen Elizabeth said:
Am currently working on a nail assignment that asked how china silk is applied - can someone please help me with this as its the only question preventing me from completing the asignment! I would be very grateful.

Use the FREE on line information for NVQ assignments at www.designernails.com

Go to the NVQ section ... click on Element 3 Criteria ... click on Fibreglass Generic!! This will give you all the information you need on wraps and silk.

Why more people do not use this site for this information I do not know. I'll have to get the colleges to give out this information.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back