Chipping nails

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BlushBeauty1

Reaction score
Sorry I know there have probably been hundreds of posts about this!! Can anyone help I use gelish and all my clients and myself love it, no chipping and lasts at least 2 weeks. The only people it doesn't seem to work on are my mum and sister!! They seem to chip after a few days the only product that works on them is shellac. It's driving me mad how can it work on everyone else except them :( can anyone offer advice? Could it be their nails? Thanks

Sent from my iPhone using SalonGeek

Sorry I know there have probably been hundreds of posts about this!! Can anyone help I use gelish and all my clients and myself love it, no chipping and lasts at least 2 weeks. The only people it doesn't seem to work on are my mum and sister!! They seem to chip after a few days the only product that works on them is shellac. It's driving me mad how can it work on everyone else except them :( can anyone offer advice? Could it be their nails? Thanks

More like they don't pay so they don't look after them. My mother is the guiltiest of them all for this! X

Haha I make them pay ;) my mum is a nightmare with her nails she's always cooking and cleaning and I tell her to wear gloves but of course she doesn't listen!! My sister works in an office though and looks after them :( I'm not sure if they maybe have peeling nails? I buff and prep but maybe they will just have to stick to shellac! X

Same here! My mother is terrible she peels labels off bottles and gardens does mental things as why they don't look fantastic after a week?! Other paying clients use gloves...

Beauty at your finger tips!

Latest posts

Back