Chlorine and l&p

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Missy G

Reaction score
Hi,just had a client text me she is due for infills this week,has been swimming this evening says two of her nails have come off,could this be the chlorine thats done this?:?:

Hi,just had a client text me she is due for infills this week,has been swimming this evening says two of her nails have come off,could this be the chlorine thats done this?:?:

No.

Hi Hun,
I have had L & P nails on myself for 8 years, wouldn't be without them. I am constantly in the pool and sea when on holidays, and swim a couple of times a week at my gym, also have at least half an hour in the jacuzzi, NEVER has a nail come off me. Good luck lotsa luv x :hug::hug:

:D Ok thanks all ,something else new ive learnt from this sight.

I would take a wild guess and say that she has banged her finger nails when getting changed in the cubicle, before or after her swim,
the reason i guess this is i have done it my self twice this year while in changing rooms trying on clothes hth

Only if shes dipping her fingers into the container of full strength chlorine! as the rest have said. No.

Latest posts

Back