Choccy lift?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Awk i want chocolate now and there's none in the kitchen - its tesco night so need to wait til after 7 til hubby gets home :( xx

Sent from my GT-I8150 using SalonGeek

Hmm I want a peppermint Pattie now! Yum yum yum! I could eat chocolate all day.. One question though... Which chocolate is your all time FAVOURITE?? Mine is snickers I am in love with them!! X

I love Snickers! But a Reese's Peanut Butter Cup runs a close second.

I love Snickers! But a Reese's Peanut Butter Cup runs a close second.

Yes I love them too my boyfriends nan lives on the base and gets all the American sweeties and stuff and she got him loads for Christmas, he didn't like them so I ate them all hehe xx

I love chocolate too much to discriminate and pick a favourite. I try to be fair to my chocolate and show it all equal love, which is why I am now going to the gym and getting my butt kicked by a personal trainer. He did advise me to stop eating it but I think the look on my face told him that wasn't ever going to happen. :lol:

I dont really eat much chocolate, but I really want some after reading this thread. You are all BAD geeks trying to tempt me to eat chocolate :smack:

I dont really eat much chocolate, but I really want some after reading this thread. You are all BAD geeks trying to tempt me to eat chocolate :smack:

Haha! Hmm hm I'm going to have a chocolate elcair yessss x

Staff shop? So is that different to the shop at the end of the tour around cadbury world? & how do you get to it?! X

Latest posts

Back