Choclate or Dark Brown Polish

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Soz

Reaction score
Hi guys

I'm looking for a really choclatey dark brown polish in creme can anyone recommend a good colour - preferably a Creative one but not imperative. I've got a frost shade but really want a nice creme one.

Cheers

The two dark browns I like are Family Secret and Cuppa Joe - they are both classed as Creme/Shimmer rather than frost. which is the one you have already?

HTH

thanks for that I did wonder about Cuppa Joe - I've got Crusade which is nice but not quite what I want. I will have a good 'ole rummage around at Excel but its nice to know what other people recommend. Thanks again for the reply

x

I love Mocha magic by Attitudes its a really really rich chocolate brown colour...

creative have a rich dark chocolate brown its not frosted its like a real chocolate and i love it
it is called seduction

I love International Date Line by OPI. Mayb what you're looking for, mayb not, but I love it all the same. :D

Soz said:
thanks for that I did wonder about Cuppa Joe - I've got Crusade which is nice but not quite what I want. I will have a good 'ole rummage around at Excel but its nice to know what other people recommend. Thanks again for the reply

x

Funny, I have just been to the OSNS at MK today and bought both Crusade and Cuppa Joe coz I wanted a chocolate brown and couldnt decide which to get (also bought Bewitched coz I just couldnt help myself lol). Kid in a sweet shop comes to mind!! Cant wait till Excel to get my hands on the new Mogul collection.

Shaza

I use Creative's SEDUCTION polish too, absolutely love it!!!! Got it on my toes now. Like a rich dark chocolate colour with a creme finish. Gorgeous!!!

it is stunning isnt it, my fave although it is quite dark it is really classy

HOW ABOUT OPI'S CHOCOLATE SHAKESPEAR!!! :green:

I love the look of the chocolate brown nails shown in a CND image - its the lady with the really dark brown bobbed hair - anyone know which colour that is?

I have some cnd brown polishes if you can wait a day i can take piccies and you can see if any of them may be what you are looking for?
If so pm me your email addy and i will pas them on.
tickety boo
Amanda

Hollyballoo said:
I love the look of the chocolate brown nails shown in a CND image - its the lady with the really dark brown bobbed hair - anyone know which colour that is?

I think the one you are referring to is the Legacy Collection and the dark brown colour is called Family Secret.

naturalnails said:
I think the one you are referring to is the Legacy Collection and the dark brown colour is called Family Secret.
Hey thanks for that Fiona ;).

Hi Hun
I Have Emailed The Piccies.....for What Use I Have Been Lol!

Cheers thats fab you're a top banana!!
x

Latest posts

Back