Chocobeauty Priadara products

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

LoveBeauty1

Reaction score
My blood is boiling!
3 months ago i was told this range was being discontinued after being concerned the products were continuously out of stock.
I rang 3 times to confirm this information.
First time i rang i was told they were awaiting stock.
Second time i rang i was told they were just selling the stock they had left.
Third time i rang i was told they were being discontinued fully!

I had very expensive brochures printed with this product as a main treatment. I had to tell all my clients that a huge part of the brochure was void and throw away my left over glossy brochures :sad:

So.....You can imagine how i feel right now to innocently start my wholesale order on this site to find the Chocobeauty range back in stock!
Then be told that the range is in stock and will not be discontinued to their knowledge and sorry about what i was told before! What a complete break down of communication as a company, I am livid.

All i keep thinking of is how i am going to re-introduce the range (which to be honest i wont be buying from this supplier again), Sorry about the rant.:evil:

Some companies really don't know how to look after their customers!

If you're still after offering chocolate treatments to your clients I can help :biggrin:

I have created the most gorgeous chocolate face & body treatments (ok, so I'm biased) - all with natural ingredients too.

More details can be found on facebook at Cognito Skincare or my brand spanking new website cognitoskincare.co.uk

Some companies really don't know how to look after their customers!

If you're still after offering chocolate treatments to your clients I can help :biggrin:

I have created the most gorgeous chocolate face & body treatments (ok, so I'm biased) - all with natural ingredients too.

More details can be found on facebook at Cognito Skincare or my brand spanking new website cognitoskincare.co.uk

I know i am so upset :(

I have looked at your range and i love it! Only problem for me is i have a dry treatment room and these were 'peel off' treatments.

I am now going to have a good nose at your new site though :wink2:

I don't have shower facilities either & all the products can be removed with mitts :)

Latest posts

Back