Chocobeauty

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Beautyandme

Reaction score
Hi, to use the chocobeauty body range, do you need to buy their heater, which comes in a kit. Or can you use a normal paraffin heater?

any advice/tips much appreciated

Any ideas? Please help. thankyou

i've not heard of this range, do you have a link so that we can view it ?

Hi, its in ellisons, dont know how to put a link up. sorry

Hello there :)

I have just been reading through the ellisons catalogue for you too try and get some info for you and i THINK that yes you do have to purchase the heater for the best results. Im not too sure about whether you need one for the facial masks though??
In the catalogue they also do an intro kit have you seen that?
It contains the heater, 21 blocks of swiss chocobeauty, orange massage cream, 3 face masks and a dvd. For £240.
I think you need to give ellisons a ring and have a chat about what you need just too be sure. Also as its alot of money it might be a good idea to advertise the treatment before you purchase anything, to see what response you get.
Hope this helps a bit hunny x:|

Hi, has anyone tried the chocobeauty body products? What do you think.

The facial choco is lovely.

Thanks

I haven't used them but i did get to try it at the Professional Beauty show last year - lovely smell, excellent product.

if you go into search and type in chocolate wraps you will see that a few useful comments have been made about this range recently.

Just been looking on ellisons site for chocobeauty starter kits, you can buy full starter kit for 240.00 ish and it includes the heater in the kit. Give them a call im sure they would help u hun.

Just been looking on ellisons site for chocobeauty starter kits, you can buy full starter kit for 240.00 ish and it includes the heater in the kit. Give them a call im sure they would help u hun.
Louise, this question was posted 2 years ago so I think your advice is a bit late.

Latest posts

Back