Chocolate brown highlights on Level 2

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bubbliki

Reaction score
Hello!
I have a client with thick, coarse level 2 or 3 hair. She would like a chocolate/caramel balayage like the one shown in the picture attached. I am thinking this can be achieved with color. I use goldwell or should I just balayage with a lightener and 10 vol and then tone chocolate brown?

Attachments

• 7E753ED0-E88B-438E-9100-ADB577B186B3.png
    7E753ED0-E88B-438E-9100-ADB577B186B3.png
    3.9 MB · Views: 25
Hello!
I have a client with thick, coarse level 2 or 3 hair. She would like a chocolate/caramel balayage like the one shown in the picture attached. I am thinking this can be achieved with color. I use goldwell or should I just balayage with a lightener and 10 vol and then tone chocolate brown?
I'd have thought bleach and tone is the safest option in a sense. Imagine using tint and then it doesn't lift up enough, it'd be a nightmare to try and go back through it to lighten it more.

I'd have thought bleach and tone is the safest option in a sense. Imagine using tint and then it doesn't lift up enough, it'd be a nightmare to try and go back through it to lighten it more.
Yeah, I think that’s what I’ll end up doing. If it gets to light I can always fill

Latest posts

Back