Chocolate brown

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ramirez.designs

Reaction score
What formula do I use with goldwell color line to get a chocolate brown color

What formula do I use with goldwell color line to get a chocolate brown color
Your question seems a little vague.... What are you applying it to? And what base level do you want to achieve? Are you covering white? Permanent or demi?

Your question seems a little vague.... What are you applying it to? And what base level do you want to achieve? Are you covering white? Permanent or demi?

All over demi

She has some grey applying all over hair goldwell Demi

She has some grey applying all over hair goldwell Demi
What base level is she and what base do you want to achieve? Chocolate brown is quite a broad spectrum. Chocolate can range from a level 4 up to a level 7

Base 4nn or 5nn was going to add 5mb with some copper

5MB looks a little flat to me.
Have you thought about 5N + 5RB + 6G?

Can you tell me goldwell Demi would make a nice dark copper to blend in for the greys

5K + 5N + 5GB?

5MB looks a little flat to me.
Have you thought about 5N + 5RB + 6G?
Nice I will try any other suggestions would appreciate

Last edited:
Depnds how vibrant you want it?
Goldwell Demi copper just enough that it would look high lighted that it would blend in with the chocolate brown

Goldwell demi copper to be subtle highlights to blend in with the chocolate brown she has a small amount of grey hair ?

5N , 5Rb , 6g , 6b is my favourite

Goldwell topchic formula for a nice chocolate brown using 4n or 5n as a base with a dark copper to high light to pick in the gray or mix with the base thanks

Latest posts

Back