Chocolate Fountain

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sam28

Reaction score
Does anyone use a chocolate fountain, starting to use one at our princess parties, whats the best chocolate to put in it ?? I've heard you cant just use any old chocolate

Hi Hun,
PM me, I run a chocolate fountain business as well as being a nail tech. www.poshfloss.co.uk I can point you in the right direction.
Lotsa luv x :hug:

Hi Hun,
PM me, I run a chocolate fountain business as well as being a nail tech. www.poshfloss.co.uk I can point you in the right direction.
Lotsa luv x :hug:

Hi Floss, I was just about to post up for Sam28 to PM you as you'd definitely know the best one to use, what with you 'being in the chocolate business' :lol:

Thanks for your company over the weekend, it was lovely to meet you :hug:

Have searched but only found old threads - wheres the best place to get chocolate (low cost good quality) for choc fountains as I need to get some in for a kids pamper party - also any of you that have these what do you charge? was thinking £20 with strawberrys & marshmallows for 8 ??:?:

thankyou muchly hope someone can help x

sorry to butt in but i have a chocolate fountain, not for work, for myself because i'm greedy like that, BUT last time i tried to use it we had abit of a nightmare, chocolate up the walls, over the table, hanging of the ceiling light, stuck in the dogs fur.... and no i'm not exagerating! what do you do to the chocolate before you put it in? someone said something about adding oil??? how much oil do you add??? CONFUSED AND HUNGRY!!!! :lick: hahaha

You have to use special type of chocolate I believe comes in pellet form I've always got mine from thorntons - not cheap though!

:)

so no oil? just chocolate?

I have a JM Posner fountain and use eitehr Sephra fountain chocolate or you can open an account with your nearest Bookers Cash N Carry and it's approx £13 for a 1.5kg bag of chocolate. Or see this site too Callebaut Chocolate

Maybe you have to add to ordainary chocolate but no the one I've always used works fine without think its made slightly different?

Yes this thread making me hungry too!!

Maybe I should go test it :) x

If you have a decent mid range choc fountain, you're best using proper chocolate fountain choc. It's the perfect consistency and you won't burn out your motor if you're using ordinary chocolate mixed with oil.

Thorntons is expensive, at about £10 for 900g. You can get 2.5 kg bags for approx £15 from wholesalers.

I just use a supermarket brand. And add oil. Tastes lovely and the consistency is perfect!

Sorry to crash your thread but I just had to check in and see if GR8Nailz (Tammie) had been on .. whenever she sees the word 'chocolate' she goes all weird and starts talking aboiut Johnny Depp.

Chocolate fountain sounds yummy.

Thank you

Jacqui xx

sorry to crash your thread but i just had to check in and see if gr8nailz (tammie) had been on .. Whenever she sees the word 'chocolate' she goes all weird and starts talking aboiut johnny depp.

Chocolate fountain sounds yummy.

Thank you

jacqui xx

lmfao!!!

Latest posts

Back