Chocolate & Orange Massage Oil

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bombini

Reaction score
I really want some chocolate & orange massage oil but can't find any to buy !!

I had a chocolate body wrap on holiday and the oil they used was choc & orange but I didn't recognise the brand and it was in spanish.

I will even settle for just chocolate if I have to otherwise looks like i will have to start melting terrys chocolate oranges !!!

I used to work in a salon and we retailed products called Lush.They definately had a chocolate orange massage balm but not sure about an oil.Havent got a link but they definately have a website.hth xx

no wonder you want some, it sounds yummy!

Ive sorted it for you Juliette...:wink2:

Thaks guys, Is it chocolate and orange Gabi ?

Had a look for lush but the only one could find is the high street store and don't want to be using that in the salon !!

Yes it is Juliette,and its chocolate, avery high percentage thats used in the chocolate body wraps from Karin Herzog,ive just spoken to the MD Julie at head office about it...its blended with macadmia and jojoba oil,so its super nourishing:!:

i want some!!!!!

Doesnt it sound wonderful.I read this and went on the hunt for chocolate..couldn't find any and have eaten half a packet of custard creams:)

did you put a link on the page cos I can't see it?

did you put a link on the page cos I can't see it?
Hello...this is a proffesional product only im afraid,and you need a password to get into the professional site of karin Herzog...sorry:)...

Ellisons sell a chocolate and orange massage cream. It´s in their Chocobeauty body treatments section mmmm....

Ellisons sell a chocolate and orange massage cream. It´s in their Chocobeauty body treatments section mmmm....

I did see this but was hoping to get an oil instead (which I think I have sorted now, thanks gabi :)) will see what the oil is like and maybe try the cream after, thanks :hug:

Latest posts

Back