Chocolate Promotion

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

The Guild

Reaction score
Just thought I would let you know about a new promotio we are running which may interest you

Next year the Guild will be running a promotion in conjunction with Aero Easter Eggs. It runs from 1st Feb 2008, which is traditionally a quiet time for salons and therefore an ideal time to run a promotion. Anyone who signs up gets free national advertising for their salon on a special Nestle Aero Easter Eggs website.

There will be 450,000 promotional Eater Eggs sold during this period, so it should generate good coverage. Basically, in return for the national advertising and promotion, each salon needs to fulfill a total of just 3 mini treatments - that's 3 treatments in total, not 3 treatment per person. Mini treatments need to last between 20 - 30 mins, and can be facial, manicure, pedicure or massage. Salons can select which mini treatment(s) they offer.

The details and link to an application form are on our website. If you need any more details, feel free to PM me.

I have followed your link to the form but it says that the dead line is 14th december, we are already past that now hun

Hi,

Sorry about that. We are just in the process of changing it, so take no notice of the deadline.

Thanks for pointing it out though.

I have followed your link to the form but it says that the dead line is 14th december, we are already past that now hun

Just thought I would let you know that we have now taken the deadline off the application form.

when will people know if been accepted?

when will people know if been accepted?

Hi,

We write to the latest batch of accepted salons every few weeks to inform them. If you have already applied and not heard anything, feel free to send me a PM with your details and I will look into it for you.

Latest posts

Back