chocolate

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

lyndaella

Reaction score
i want to do chocolate treatments for easter promotions. Does anyone know any good products and treatments for this. :hug:

hello
i also have been looking for some choolate treatments, i found some in the ellisons catalouge Ellisons Website : Supplier of Professional Hair and Beauty Products it has a choc and orange massage cream and some paraffin wax treatment bits i think, i have been looking for a chocolate oil and scrub but cant find any at the min,
hope this helps x

Hi there is

chocobeauty
gerrards
Jean d'arcel
there is another one, cant remember it though, think its a ladies name.

maybe "Victoria" something

hth

Hello there,

To go with the companies already mentioned there's also
ISHI Skin Care, Luxury Skinfood - ISHI UK
Algologie's Cocoa Fizz Treatment Jica - Beauty - Make up - Nails - Footcare - Skincare

Gerard's is a fab tmt & is one of the ones we use in the salon. Start up costs now are about £2k though & you can't just have the choco tmts :cry:

Salons Direct: Professional hairdressing supplies, beauty products, salon furniture and equipment at wholesale prices! do a looovely choco paraffin wax that we use, they also have a chocolate wax for normal waxing which is a real hit with the clients.

Germaine du Cappuccini Skin Care Products UK, Beauty Products, UK Skin Care Products, Cosmetic Skin Products, UK also do a chocolate wrap.

Nicara Natural skin care from Nicara: enhance and beautify do chocolate products but not sure if they have a treatment to go with them.

Can't think of any more at the mo

i want to do chocolate treatments for easter promotions. Does anyone know any good products and treatments for this. :hug:
My chocolate treatment for Easter includes an assortment of eggs, feet up on the couch. Sorry, couldn't resist :hug:

An organic company called Gaia also does a Chocolate face mask.

Karin Herzog also do lovely chocolate facials and body wraps. There's a big openeing order, but it's a very high-end product. They get loads of press in OK, Hello, Elle, Vogue etc. with endorsements from stars like Uma Thurman. I'm thinking of starting off with Ellisons but would love to offer this brand when I'm able to. And if you're a true choc-aholic, Clean&Easy and GiGi even do chocolate wax!! I'm getting hungry just thinking about it! xxx

There is also vaniT

Latest posts

Back