Choo shoes

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Id rather have handbags than shoes.

I dont wear heeled shoes, so im always in little pumps anyway. So a pair of lavish shuzzies would be a total waste for me.

Handbags on the other hand... Well, i had the money for a dior bag i wanted for ages, but like martigirl has already said, i couldnt actually bring myself to buy it!! WHATS THE MATTER WITH ME!!!!

Im with Judy on this one, Id have a tummy tuck, then maybe as a get well pressie, a Chloe bag and a pair of Louboutin heels.

I love those heels Lell, I want them now!

God I think we'd all be leathel with a bit of cash! lol!! :lol:

Hmmm. i have a pink mulberry roxanne bag which i am so fond of. I take it everywhere with me, shopping, night outs, beauty therapy courses and i havent bought another bag since. I still get comments all the time and i bought it about three years ago. I think it is worth investing a good quality bag that will last you a lifetime. However i am saving up for a Christian Loubinton shoes and a Mulberry/Chloe/Prada purse. Although i wouldnt mind a Chanel bag. I aim to buy one this year!!!! My man wont buy me one so its all down to me!!!

i just wanna be loved... :cry:

Kate,

I'm so with you on this one.

All the shoes and material things in the world ultimately, won't make us happy.

Sure, they make life loads easier and more pleasant, but it doesn't make us feel whole and complete :cry:

If we ever win the lottery, me and you will go shopping for love and happiness :lol: :hug:

Marlise

Id rather have handbags than shoes.

Same here...!!!!

I have collected throughout the years... 5 Louis Vuittons.. 2 fendi.. 2 moschinos.. 3 pradas.. 3 burberrys..and 4 guccis...

I am well known for wearing a £10 outfit from new look but carrying a £500 bag... :eek:

my wish is for a hermes but they are just too expensive...!!

I have had me LV purse since I was 17 and it has been with me for 16 years... it is still as good as new and i have calculated that up until now it has cost me 0.02p per day to use...!! so not expensive at all... :D

my daughters are 6 and 8.. I am now saving all my bags for my daughters until they are old enough to use them..

I wish you'd not shown me those pink shoes :cry:

Kate,

Sure, they make life loads easier and more pleasant, but it doesn't make us feel whole and complete :cry:

If we ever win the lottery, me and you will go shopping for love and happiness :lol: :hug:

Marlise

Yep totally agree but I dont own very many material things so I can dream of one :)

i've seen them pink shoes on Ebay but in black and i was totally 'in love'!! there gorgeous!

Im also in love with gian marco lorenzi shoes ( www.gianmarcolorenzi.com).. im short and need a good size heel and these do me just fine.. only have the one pair of lorenzi's.. for now anyway! :green:

Lau x

Well I am going to be mega cheesy...

because I have a nice house...with a pool at my beck and call...a nice car...live in a gorgeous place...

but I would swap all of that for some time to myself.... to do what I want..when I want to... to just be Jo again....

(oh and a tummy tuck and boob lift too) xxxxxxx

I don't like Jimmy Choo's. I do like some designs by Blahnik and Louboutin but to high for me. I get my shoes sent in from American (Cole Haan and Coach). If I could have anything I would have Chanel 2.55 bag, The new Paul Smith bag that's out and the Hermes Kelly bag.

Well I am going to be mega cheesy...

because I have a nice house...with a pool at my beck and call...a nice car...live in a gorgeous place...

but I would swap all of that for some time to myself.... to do what I want..when I want to... to just be Jo again....

(oh and a tummy tuck and boob lift too) xxxxxxx

Ok Jo when we swapping?

no M, we would have a massive no men allowed except if theyre fit and half naked party, and blow it aaaallll on shoes and bags and cars.
:smack:

Kate,

Marlise

no M, we would have a massive no men allowed except if theyre fit and half naked party, and blow it aaaallll on shoes and bags and cars.
:smack:

Mmm....

If we HAVE to have men present, I would prefer if they are completely naked. I mean, if you're gonna do it, do it properly.

As I'm not a huge bag fan, I'll blow it on cars if that's OK with you .....

Might have one or two cocktails though too :lol:

M.

funny I should come across this thread - I'm reading a book my bf bought me called the shoe queen! (http://www.play.com/Books/Books/4-/2076932/The-Shoe-Queen/Product.html) !!

I must say, as much as I love shoes I would much rather own loads of cheaper pairs (as I do) than 1 really expensive pair of shoes. I'm the same with bags, love them and have loads but all cheap!!

I would much rather have a successful business, lots of clients and a nice house for me and my bf.......then I'd buy lots more shoes with any left over money I had!! And of course a puppy!

I don't like Jimmy Choo's. I do like some designs by Blahnik and Louboutin but to high for me. I get my shoes sent in from American (Cole Haan and Coach). If I could have anything I would have Chanel 2.55 bag, The new Paul Smith bag that's out and the Hermes Kelly bag.

Omg other people who are shoe crazy :lol:
I want some vivian westwood mary jane shoes they have toes on the outside
Vivienne Westwood Online Shop: designer jewellery, clothing, accessories and perfume and go to shoes. I just love them and quite possibly may max up the card and get them when Excell !!!!!!:eek:

a brand new metallic black peugeot 206 with silver or pink star design on it...

A driving license would be a start though.

Latest posts

Back