Choo shoes

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Lellipop

Lelli Loo Loo
Reaction score
I was chatting with my friend today and we got to talking about what if we had the money we would love to own lol and she said Villa, car, swimming pool etc. She then said to me what about you and I said a pair of Jimmy Choo shoes to which she burst out laughing:lol:
I have a sort of shoe fetish and its the only thing I ever buy and have always wanted a pair since I was younger I doubt I will ever afford any but I can dream.

So what is the one thing you would love to own ??

I am with you Lelli on the shoes and I do have a pair of Manolo Blahniks that an ex bought for me. I have had them on my feet once, daughter borrowed them and stretched them so now too big!

Other than that a Lambourghini -don't want much do I?

i neeeeeeddddd some louboutins!!!!

my world will be complete and i will not want for another thing , ever!!! ( i promise!!)
i will wear them all the time, day in day out , and whilst im in my jamas!!!

I was chatting with my friend today and we got to talking about what if we had the money we would love to own lol and she said Villa, car, swimming pool etc. She then said to me what about you and I said a pair of Jimmy Choo shoes to which she burst out laughing:lol:
I have a sort of shoe fetish and its the only thing I ever buy and have always wanted a pair since I was younger I doubt I will ever afford any but I can dream.

So what is the one thing you would love to own ??

i was brought a pair of ginas in oct ...... but as ive put weight on they dont fit :cry:....why do i have to have wide feet?/.... but ive also got a matching bag which always fits so its nt all bad :D

the bag,... GINA SHOES - Official website, exclusive footwear and accessories
i dunno if there is anything in particular i want....
maybe a place of my own and no debt?....... dunno kinda happy with me lot atm (can you tell even after 7 months im still v loved up!...lol)

M xox

Last edited:
I want a mini convertible!!! Not the flashiest car in the world, doesn't even have to be brand new... I just want one! That is my goal! Everytime I finish a long day at work only to go and do more clients I envisage myself getting into my mini and that reminds me why I'm doing it! Not sure I'll fit my couch in the boot though! :rolleyes:

A holiday in the carribbean and a Chloe handbag wouldn't go amiss either! In no particular order...:wink2:

i just wanna be loved... :cry:

lol.

i have a pair of choo's and LOVE them :Love: and so i should for the price i paid for them! i also have a pair of Karen Millen shoes which im very fond of.

My boyfriend is alway moaning about how much i spend on shoes and bags! lol.. but nowadays he tends to go on at me more for the amount of money i spend on nails bits and pieces!

I'd LOVE to have an aston Martin one day and my boyfriend has promised me one if his company ever becomes very successful!!

Lau x

Jimmy Choo have half price items on sale on their website sometimes.
Marion x

In fact I just checked and there are half price sale items on there now. Depends if they have your size in stock or not though.
Marion x

oh god yes Lell

if i owned a pair of Jimmy Choo's id be the soooooo chuffed

xxxxx

Yes a pair of Jimmy Choos for me too, would love some, oh and a pink sports car :)

Jimmy Choo have half price items on sale on their website sometimes.
Marion x

Have just been drooling over them now just need to find that stocking and banana to rob a bank lol

Have just been drooling over them now just need to find that stocking and banana to rob a bank lol
One stocking, one banana on their way to you now:lol:
Me ? I love diamonds and I mean really love them, I stand in front of good jewellers windows and just drool.

I do have some - but not enough:lol:

Now - Jimmy Choos dont do it for me but Louboutins - now that is a different matter - just love em! (wish I could afford a pair though). :lol:

I have a pair of Jimmy Choos (my avatar) and although lovely to look at, I don't think they are worth the money, the inside sole with the name and size on is moving sideways revealing the work underneath. They have been worn 3 times so hardly overuse.

Louboutins are next on my hit list I have wanted a pair for about 9 years, just plain black court ones that I will get use of.

I did actually have the money saved up from birthdays and christmases 2 years ago but I chickened out of buying them:irked:

I have a pair of Jimmy Choos (my avatar) and although lovely to look at, I don't think they are worth the money, the inside sole with the name and size on is moving sideways revealing the work underneath. They have been worn 3 times so hardly overuse.

Louboutins are next on my hit list I have wanted a pair for about 9 years, just plain black court ones that I will get use of.

I did actually have the money saved up from birthdays and christmases 2 years ago but I chickened out of buying them:irked:

I love these Louboutins
MADMARY!LOU-3239.gif

I am so glad i am not the only geek to have a passion for shoes

when I go shopping i buy at least 3 pairs on one trip

i would love a pair Choos and Manolos

I have a pair of jimmy choo's .. my wedding shoes only worn once, dirty as hell (it rained!) but have very fond memories xx

o0h hubby said no so daddy bought me them .. what a brat lol

A tummy tuck please....and a bit of liposuction here and there:)

Latest posts

Back