Choosing a Spray Tan

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

LisaM

Reaction score
Hi there, I am about to become a mobile spray tan technician. I went to the Beauty exhibition at Olympia at the weekend and have purchased a spray gun, pop up tent etc from Celebrity Secrets who are hopefully coming to train me next week. The people on the stand were very helpful and the demonstrations looked great.

I have used St Tropez very successfully on myself for the past 5 years and also Xen-tan. Obviously there are many others that could possibly be used if necessary (Sienna X, Fake Bake, Tantrick etc). Can I contact these other companies and use their products in the gun I have purchased from Celebrity Secrets should I need or wish to change from the CS product?

Also with regard to advertising, are there websites that enable you to design your own flyers and business cards that are good quality or would you recommend visiting a local professional stationery printer company? Many thanks for any advice anyone can give.

Hi there, I am about to become a mobile spray tan technician. I went to the Beauty exhibition at Olympia at the weekend and have purchased a spray gun, pop up tent etc from Celebrity Secrets who are hopefully coming to train me next week. The people on the stand were very helpful and the demonstrations looked great.

I have used St Tropez very successfully on myself for the past 5 years and also Xen-tan. Obviously there are many others that could possibly be used if necessary (Sienna X, Fake Bake, Tantrick etc). Can I contact these other companies and use their products in the gun I have purchased from Celebrity Secrets should I need or wish to change from the CS product?

Also with regard to advertising, are there websites that enable you to design your own flyers and business cards that are good quality or would you recommend visiting a local professional stationery printer company? Many thanks for any advice anyone can give.

For flyers and cards www.vistaprint.com is the best for value. If you register with the site they send you mails for 'free' stuff and you just pay for postage.

As for using other companies solutions with your machine & gun. Yes you can.

PM me details and i will send you a Tantrick sample.

hth

xx

Thanks for your help, I will send you my address via PM now.
xx

Hi Gemma I am new to this and was reading a reply you sent a newbie. Would it be possible to ge a sample of Tantrick as I have heard a lot about it while researching spray tanning. I am just about to start out in this business - very excited.

Hi Gemma I am new to this and was reading a reply you sent a newbie. Would it be possible to ge a sample of Tantrick as I have heard a lot about it while researching spray tanning. I am just about to start out in this business - very excited.

Yes... just PM me your address!
xx

Latest posts

Back