Christian brows

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

cerise

Reaction score
im thinking of investing in a izabelle hammon retail pack and wondered if anyone has any experience with it, are you finding a demand for it? and does anyone know how much the kit is i cant find the price on the website? and how much would you sell it for?

hi
i got my palette with 8 colours and do a free demo on clients i have now ordered 16 and i got my palette 3 weeks ago. its amazing product
if you email Katy she was very quick to reply and helpful.
[email protected]

if you put christian brows in search you will see loads of info.

hope thats helpful
susan x

Sent from my GT-I9001 using SalonGeek

Last edited by a moderator:
im thinking of investing in a izabelle hammon retail pack and wondered if anyone has any experience with it, are you finding a demand for it? and does anyone know how much the kit is i cant find the price on the website? and how much would you sell it for?

Cerise, we have launched our eyebrow powders and a few other similar products, we have great reviews and Daily Mail has confirmed they'll feature us. Our prices are reasonable and products are fantastic!

Regards
July

hi
i got my palette with 8 colours and do a free demo on clients i have now ordered 16 and i got my palette 3 weeks ago. its amazing product
if you email Katy she was very quick to reply and helpful.
[email protected]

if you put christian brows in search you will see loads of info.

hope thats helpful
susan x

Sent from my GT-I9001 using SalonGeek

Your not allowed to post prices on here. It's a public forum.

OP you can set up an account with Izzabelle Hammon ad then you can view prices, buy etc.

Cerise, we have launched our eyebrow powders and a few other similar products, we have great reviews and Daily Mail has confirmed they'll feature us. Our prices are reasonable and products are fantastic!

Regards
July

Hi July,

Do you offer any samples?

XxX

Hi July,

Do you offer any samples?

XxX

Hi, we don't have samples but if you wanted to try it you can buy one at trade price. It's a good way of trying it.
My email address is [email protected]. I'll include a trade pack with it.
Regards
July

I ordered a sample of Christian Brow... Absolutely FAB!! Katy was extremely helpful and quick at getting the sample out to me. I'm going on a brow definition course next month and then I'm going to invest in the pallets. I've just been using the sample on me, and lots of people are commenting on how nice they think my eyebrows are. And the powder doesn't move!! Lol xx

I thought wow Brows did free samples because I got one the other day?

I thought wow Brows did free samples because I got one the other day?

Ginahaytonxx, we did send sample but decided against it as we've gone through a whole shipping of powders! We've only just started and are commited to offer 110% support to our customers. Buying at trade price is a good way of trying the powders. We also offer 100% money back guarantee if not happy with the powders.
How did you get on with it?
July x

Ginahaytonxx, we did send sample but decided against it as we've gone through a whole shipping of powders! We've only just started and are commited to offer 110% support to our customers. Buying at trade price is a good way of trying the powders. We also offer 100% money back guarantee if not happy with the powders.
How did you get on with it?
July x

July, do you do a pallet with all the colours in to try on clients before selling? X

I've not tried it yet but its the same shade as a powder I already use so it should be fine :)

I ordered my CBrows on Friday and should be here on Tuesday. Really can't wait, I'm that excited. Was just going to get the singles but decided on the palette so I will have all colours and can match them to clients own colouring.

Roll on Tuesday!! hehehe:)xx

I ordered my CBrows on Friday and should be here on Tuesday. Really can't wait, I'm that excited. Was just going to get the singles but decided on the palette so I will have all colours and can match them to clients own colouring.

Roll on Tuesday!! hehehe:)xx

Hi, I'm looking to order these too. Is the price on their website retail or trade do you know?

Could someone pm me the price of a pallet please! Would love to try them, Thanks xx

I had trouble with the account they set up for me so I couldn't login. I had to call them and order over the ph. The girl I spoke to was very nice and they did send me an email with trade prices.

Will try to pm you but have never done this on my ph lol x

I had trouble with the account they set up for me so I couldn't login. I had to call them and order over the ph. The girl I spoke to was very nice and they did send me an email with trade prices.

Will try to pm you but have never done this on my ph lol x

Ah that would be great!
Thank you x

July, do you do a pallet with all the colours in to try on clients before selling? X

Hi, when you order the display you get a number of free powders (depending on which display you get) which we advise to use as testers.

July

Ive just purchaed the Christian Brow pallette of 8 colours. Just wondering what package/price do you all offer?

Tint/wax/shape/christian application (step by step)

Am I missing anything? How much are you charging for this or any other brand non HD?
thanks x x

Latest posts

Back