Christmas Brain Training

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

The Guild

Reaction score
Hiya,

As you may have seen, we are running some Christmas quizzes, so I thought I'd post another for you to have a go at. Today, it's a simple True or False. Big brownie points to the one who gets the most!

According to the song, on the ninth day of Christmas my true love gave to me 9 maids a-milking.
True or False?

The three kings who visited Christ in the manger were Balthasar, Melchior and Caspar.
True or False?

The Christmas tree in Trafalgar Square is an annual gift from the people of Finland.
True or False?

Radio 1 have this year tried to censor the word 'faggot' from The Pogues 'Fairytale of New York'.
True or False

Boxing Day is also known as St Stephen's Day.
True or False?

Mistletoe will be in short supply this year due to the summer floods.
True or False?

The image of a fat red-suited Santa was invented by Coca Cola.
True or False?

The Canadian Post Office has given Santa Claus his own official postal code at the North Pole.
True or False?

Silver fulminate, the explosive found in Christmas crackers, is highly dangerous in larger quantities.
True or False?

In the film 'It's A Wonderful Life' the angel who visits George is called Henry.
True or False?

Tiebreaker
The North American Aerospace Defense Command (NORAD) has been tracking Santa since which year?

:hug:
Hiya,

As you may have seen, we are running some Christmas quizzes, so I thought I'd post another for you to have a go at. Today, it's a simple True or False. Big brownie points to the one who gets the most!

According to the song, on the ninth day of Christmas my true love gave to me 9 maids a-milking.
True or False?False

The three kings who visited Christ in the manger were Balthasar, Melchior and Caspar.
True or False?TRUE

The Christmas tree in Trafalgar Square is an annual gift from the people of Finland.
True or False?false

Radio 1 have this year tried to censor the word 'faggot' from The Pogues 'Fairytale of New York'.
True or FalseTRUE

True or False?TRUE

True or False?true

True or False?True

The Canadian Post Office has given Santa Claus his own official postal code at the North Pole.
True or False?TRUE

Silver fulminate, the explosive found in Christmas crackers, is highly dangerous in larger quantities.
True or False?TRUE

In the film 'It's A Wonderful Life' the angel who visits George is called Henry.
True or False?TRUE

Tiebreaker
The North American Aerospace Defense Command (NORAD) has been tracking Santa since which year?

Thanks enjoyed doing that

Hiya,

True or False? true

True or False? hav no idea lol

True or False? false

True or False true

True or False?

True or False? true

True or False?true

True or False?true

True or False? true

True or False?

Tiebreaker
no idea , lol

Hiya,

True or False? true

True or False? false

True or False? false

True or False true

True or False? true

True or False? false (although really want to say true)

True or False? true

True or False? false

True or False? false

True or False? true

Tiebreaker

Latest posts

Back