christmas card suggestions anyone?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Eliza Doolittle

Reaction score
I wondered if anyone had any suggestions for a mobile beauty business Xmas card to send to my clients. I have seen some flyers from printing companies offering these, but they are expensive and I would like to make my own, if possible. Thank you X
:idea:

I think Vistaprint sometime do 10 free christmas cards that you can alter online. This might only apply to existing customers. You can order as many batches of 10 as you like and you pay P&P on each batch.

I have the e-mail with the offer on and it says I can forward it to friends. Check their website and if they are not showing up as free pm me your e-mail addy and i will forward it to you.

THey have some lovely beauty/nails designs.

HTH
Rachel

I had mine delivered from Vistaprint today, they are really nice and I only had to pay for postage. xx

THey have some lovely beauty/nails designs.

HTH
Rachel

Hi Rachel,

I had a look at those today and they weren't free. It was only the 36 pre-selected ones ....

Marlise

I had mine delivered from Vistaprint today, they are really nice and I only had to pay for postage. xx

Which delivery option did you choose ?

I went for 21 days hoping that they might get here a bit quicker because I felt like a cheap skate today :twisted:

Marlise

I went for 21 days also and they were delivered within 10. xx Best to make sure though as you wouldnt want them after Christmas:o xx

I went for 21 days also and they were delivered within 10. xx Best to make sure though as you wouldnt want them after Christmas:o xx

LOL !

Could always blame it on Royal Mail if they arrive after Christmas with my clients :wink2: :wink2: :D :D

Marlise

I have printed my own using a couple of packets of 20 make your own cards and envelopes from whsmiths -matt cards. You can just print straight onto them from your computer. My boyfriend did a design using pale blue snowflakes and my business name at the bottom with a red bow on the first letter. They look professional, you should be able to find designs in any computer illustration programs or clip art. :D

Inside I said thank you and also put details of special offers for the new year and that I can provide gift vouchers for xmas (killed two birds with one stone!)

Thanks everyone for some great suggestions. I will try vista print tonight and also clip art. Thanks again x:D

I always choose the cheapest option with Vistaprint but they usually deliver very quickly.

I received my Christmas Cards yesterday :)

I took the 21 day delivery option and they arrived within 7 days ! Not bad :)

The cards are lovely and look very professional.

Marlise

Well, I cheated I guess :D I found some nice cards at the shops that I felt tied in with my company image (pink and girly!) and I've just printed on the inside the customer's name, a message and then 'Best wishes from Lauren & Terri, The Pink Room'. I've popped in an xmas newsletter with info about our open evening and I think it gets the message across but it's still a nice looking card and I got 15 of them for £1.97

I always make my Christmas cards. I've just done this years it's in my gallery.

I got a pack of 50 blank cards and envelopes from Hobbycraft for £5.99 and printed them on my printer at home.

I got my cards from vista print too
My clients love em,as theyre just hinting at being naughty!

Latest posts

Back