Christmas event ideas

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Leahsbeauty

Reaction score
Hi guys

I'm planning a Christmas event and doing some little competition and games just wondering what you guys do for Christmas events?

Thanks

We're having a skin analysis session and a make up artist plus I will be doing make ups as well.

Prosecco and nibbles x

We're having a skin analysis session and a make up artist plus I will be doing make ups as well.

Prosecco and nibbles x

Sounds fab!

Will the makeup artist be doing everyone's makeup?xx

Sorry to jump on board your thread OP. But can I ask how you ladies get people to come to your events? I'm having an open evening end of November and so far I have no one rsvping. I'm asking for RSVPs for the skin analysis machine from my facial company rep. I'd love to generate a bunch of interest but am afraid noone will show up. I will be sending out postcards in the mail, this works well as my general advertising so I hope it will work for this event.

I'm offering the skin analysis, make ups demos and shellac demos. I'm also offering service packages at a discount only available that evening as I just took on this new facial line, hoping to boost it and make some money back.

The make up artist will have about 6 booked in. I'll do mini makeovers on anyone who sits still long enough and me and staff will be mingling.

It's a great opportunity to chat to clients informally.

We advertise locally and have been talking about it to our clients in their monthly emails since last month's one went out. We'll probably do a text reminder as well about 2 days before x

Sorry to jump on board your thread OP. But can I ask how you ladies get people to come to your events? I'm having an open evening end of November and so far I have no one rsvping. I'm asking for RSVPs for the skin analysis machine from my facial company rep. I'd love to generate a bunch of interest but am afraid noone will show up. I will be sending out postcards in the mail, this works well as my general advertising so I hope it will work for this event.

I'm offering the skin analysis, make ups demos and shellac demos. I'm also offering service packages at a discount only available that evening as I just took on this new facial line, hoping to boost it and make some money back.

I actually get little invites and make my clients pay £5 for a ticket (so I know they will definitely show up) which can be redeemed against any product or any appointment booked during January that normally works! I guess if you didn't want to charge you could say there are only limited spaces?

I actually get little invites and make my clients pay £5 for a ticket (so I know they will definitely show up) which can be redeemed against any product or any appointment booked during January that normally works! I guess if you didn't want to charge you could say there are only limited spaces?
That's a good idea kind of killing two birds one stone as January is a quiet month! X

It's not an event as such but this year we are doing the '12 treats of Christmas'. We have put on an offer for each of the 12 weeks leading up to Christmas. I've used it as an opportunity to test new treatments out, for example a leg and foot treatment which I don't normally offer but was so popular I'm now going to add it to my treatments. I didn't want an offer for Christmas week as we are so busy anyway, so I'm doing a goodie bag with a few little bits (cuticle oil, little nail file etc) and a voucher for money off in January. We bought a cardboard Christmas tree from eBay and stuck cardboard 'baubles' on it with each offer. Good thing is, because it was on display 12 weeks before Christmas, everyone was so interested in it! It's been well worth it!

Latest posts

Back