Christmas fayre nail art for kids

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

gvbstar

Reaction score
Hi - I've been asked to do "nail art" at a pre-school christmas fayre. I was thinking of just doing stickers and some glitter polish as time will be an issue. Do you geeks think this will be ok and how much do you think I should charge per child. Was thinking of £3.00. Any comments would be great -thanks
Gx

If you can get it northen lights holagraphic top coat would be grate amazing sparkle and drys in about 60 seconds !
you could use that and waterslide decals or stickers
striping tape is always quick easy and sparkly , foils are nice but take a while!
hope this helps with some ideas x
as for price i dont know lol ,

I think £3.00 seems a bit steep as most mums know it will get smudged anyway!! when i do kids i just do one coat of colour (cos kids cant wait for them to dry properly) and a sticker or flicks is usually enough,

i did at a fair recently 1 coat polish, a few slicks of paint or stickers/ decals ect, and 1 coat top coat. quick and simple is the best way, i charged £1 and did loads, and also painted alot of mums nails for £2 a go.

i did at a fair recently 1 coat polish, a few slicks of paint or stickers/ decals ect, and 1 coat top coat. quick and simple is the best way, i charged £1 and did loads, and also painted alot of mums nails for £2 a go.

sounds good to me

thanks for your tips - will defo try and get the top coat, and think will go for £2 per child

Latest posts

Back