Christmas Greetings - what to write ?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Marlise

Reaction score
Hi,

I've just sat down to start writing my Christmas cards, when I suddenly realised, I've been writing the same message to the same people for the past 8 years !! :eek:

I normally write "Hope you have a wonderful Christmas and a fabulous New Year".

But as the majority of my cards go to my family, not only do their cards look the same, but they have the same message .... I bet they don't even bother opening them anymore because they know exactly what it says :lol: :lol:

I've been racking my brain to think of something a bit more original, but am failing miserably.

What do you normally write in your Christmas cards ???

Marlise

I usually write,To......Hope you have a wonderful Christmas and great new year,love and best wishes Babs......

Better than my Dad and his wife,they dont even write my familes or my name,just Dad and .....under the pre written Merry Xmas...Nice eh!!!Felt like throwing it in the bin:irked:

I know the feeling, I'm the same, I usually put.....

Have a fabulous Christmas & a Happy & Healthy New Year, lots of love....

or

Wishing you all a wonderful Christmas & a Happy New Year! Love & best wishes.....

I write... All the best for Christmas and the New Year may all your little dreams come true Love and happiness Lyn

It's difficult to be creative with words when you have 100's of Xmas cards to write isn't it?! :eek: I know that feeling all too well.

How about:

"With love and best wishes for a happy Christmas, with a special year to follow".

I write 'Merry Christmas and a Happy, Healthy New Year' with love from .....

I write the same every year aswell, its time for a change! So hard to break the habit though! :lol:

I write "Feliz Navidad" which is Happy Christmas in Spanish :wink2:

At least I know my family won't receive another card with those words in lol

i write ...merry christmas and all the best for 2006,7,...omg , it will soon be 8!!...:eek:

I usually write ..........

Merry Christmas & Happy New year ...all that jazz !!!...

then I ask a personal ....? ....like how was your trip?....hows the dog?.....that kind of thing...then they know I'm actually listening to them when we chat .......and I'm interested in there lives too.....

then the usual ...............
Love Melissa ,D, and boys ! ( meaning my dogs :green: )

Thanks girls.

Glad to see I'm not the only one who's stuck in a rut when it comes to writing Christmas Cards.

Other than saing hope you have a good Christmas and great New Year, there isn't much else to say really :lol:

Thanks for the tips though, might "mix" the message up a bit this year.

Marlise

Latest posts

Back