Christmas mayhem!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Cindy2021

Reaction score
How is everyone coping?

I’ve sailed through until today and hit a brick wall. 64 sets of nail art acrylics this week plus a few gel polishes/tans and lash lifts, 3 teenagers at home while I’m working, skin is filed off my fingertips and I’ve still 2 days to go....

Taking all that into consideration, it’s very calm and I’m still loving the work. Just soooo looking forward to a rest now.

Happy Christmas to you.

Very busy but glad I completely closed my diary 4 weeks ago and didn't fit in any extra appointments at the beginning and end of each day.

Full day today and Monday and then having a small op on my foot which means a large bandage and I have to stay off it for a week. No cooking, no tidying up just sitting watching everyone else do it. Think this could be my perfect Christmas

Happy Christmas to you.

Very busy but glad I completely closed my diary 4 weeks ago and didn't fit in any extra appointments at the beginning and end of each day.

Full day today and Monday and then having a small op on my foot which means a large bandage and I have to stay off it for a week. No cooking, no tidying up just sitting watching everyone else do it. Think this could be my perfect Christmas

Hope all goes well with operation

Happy Christmas to you.

Hope you have a quick recovery and a lovely Christmas

I've absolutely loved it all (other than the migraine on Wednesday night!). Had an absolute blast with my clients, and it didn't seem like work at all. Though it does help that my OH has been off to look after the kids and bring me tea on demand, Haha!

Three more clients tomorrow and then I'm hanging up my brush until New Years Eve.

Best wishes @Redduck, I hope your recovery goes well!

Latest posts

Back