Christmas nail art-let's see your pics!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Holly_

Reaction score
Evening geeks :)

I am ridiculously excited for Christmas and have started Christmas nail art-ing already, here are a few I've done, I'd love to see what everyone else has come up with :D

Xx ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1384280952.598628.jpg

Only just able to upload again.

A few xmas ones xx

Sent from my GT-I9505 using SalonGeek mobile app

Attachments

• 1384281062152.jpg
    1384281062152.jpg
    84 KB · Views: 3,887

Attachments

• 1384281157453.jpg
    1384281157453.jpg
    96.4 KB · Views: 3,338
Evening geeks :)

I am ridiculously excited for Christmas and have started Christmas nail art-ing already, here are a few I've done, I'd love to see what everyone else has come up with :D

XxView attachment 47708

Holly! How the heck do you get that now so neat??? I tried it once with the tiniest nail art brush & failed miserably!! Luckily it was on a friend!! 😊
Love all of your designs 😊🎄🎅

Holly! How the heck do you get that now so neat??? I tried it once with the tiniest nail art brush & failed miserably!! Luckily it was on a friend!! 😊

Bow** that bow 😳

Need abit more practice xx
ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1384281349.295036.jpg

ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1384281422.178196.jpg

Did a few last week in Shellac - need to do more though! Think I'll play this weekend xx

Sent from my iPhone 5S using SalonGeek mobile app

I can't get on with fine detail art brushes i can never get a smooth line! I use my shortest striping brush with the tiniest amount of product just on the end, take a deep breath and hope for the best ;) haha, I'm dying to do some Christmassy nails on someone but none of my clients want them yet! Booo :(

Nails <3 LOVE them all! Slightly jealous of your penguin it's way better than mine! :) xx

View attachment 47713

Did a few last week in Shellac - need to do more though! Think I'll play this weekend xx

Love them all! Always love seeing your work :) was the second one in done using striping tape? Very pretty xx

I can't get on with fine detail art brushes i can never get a smooth line! I use my shortest striping brush with the tiniest amount of product just on the end, take a deep breath and hope for the best ;) haha, I'm dying to do some Christmassy nails on someone but none of my clients want them yet! Booo :(

Nails <3 LOVE them all! Slightly jealous of your penguin it's way better than mine! :) xx

Haha!! Thanx :)

Love them all! Always love seeing your work :) was the second one in done using striping tape? Very pretty xx

Aww thanks! Yes, lots of tape (lol) and additive over the top. xx

Thank you. Your penguin is lovely :)

I love xmas nail art but like you my clients arent ready for xmas nail art.

I had xmas stamping on my nails two weeks ago. Maybe a wee premature haha. X

I had a client last week who wanted Christmassy nails. Here's what we chose in the end.

Attachments

• 1384282579018.jpg
    1384282579018.jpg
    70.7 KB · Views: 2,664
I had a client last week who wanted Christmassy nails. Here's what we chose in the end.

Ooh snowman toes. How cute xx

Latest posts

Back