christmas nail art links.. and neck pain (hehe)

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

littlegrohl

Reaction score
Nails Magazine - Nail Art

Ok so there a few there, but i have done the santa and the snowflake in 3d acrylic just by following the polish steps.. and i think they look fab.. after trying to do a 3d snowflake i turned it into a christmas star and think i may have come up with a new 3d effect.. will post pics as soon as i get my neighbour to take pics.. (note to santa.. i NEED a digital camera please)

also.. with all the christmas nail rush appointments i have a sore neck and shoulders.. anyone know of any good links or advice on posture and exercises to combat this? my eyes are straining and and im a bit of a mess.. but there is no end of appointments for me untill the the 25th and 26th.. then a few on the 28th and 29th and the last thing i need is a neck brace for chrimbo.. (joke sorta)

well have fun.. and post pics if you can!!
merry christmas all
:hug:

I love those. I pulled them out and did the reindeer and the snowman one from the same issue and stuck them in my gallery.

S

I found the steps really easy to follow.. and using acrylic, drier and pressed flat you can follow the steps with 3d art aswell.. the bow is fantastic and a nice touch on one nail for christmas.. for your fav clients.. :green:

ooooohhhh I don't know why I didn't think to try them 3d. I guess I know what I'll be trying out today. :green:

Latest posts

Back