Christmas Nail Art

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sammylou

Reaction score
Hi

I have tried to search this but don't seem to be able to find what I am looking for, I have been struggling for days to try to do snowflakes and I am ashamed to say I simply cannot make a pretty snowflake (can't believe I just admitted that!) It looks like a spider has crawled across the nail.

Please could some kind soul post some Christmas nail art pics with a few instructions? I know you can do candy canes, lights, christmas puddings etc, but if I can't master snowflakes I am afraid there is no hope in mastering any of these.

I have invested in some lovely glitter acylics for glitter tips, what do you think will be the big thing for this year, this is my first Christmas in business so I really want to add a couple of fingers worth of free nail art, but I am pants!!! I have a set of dobber/striper pens to play about with.

Hope to see some wonderful works of art....

Take care
Sam x

That link does not work hun

:cry: The Link didn´t work for me either, sorry Di xx

there is a link here about snowflakes.... hope it helps...christies nails does a tutorial on it but you have to subscribe...xx
http://www.salongeek.com/images/element/misc/logoblue.jpg
ooopppsss!!!!!!! sorry hun....if you put in snowflakes at the search bar then some will come up ,pictures,etc....failing that....type in snowflake tutorials in google...hope that helps ...like i say ...christie,s nail do one but you have to be registered with herxx

on my site, i have a very simple snowflake pattern.
all you need is a striper.
on the site, go to 'holidays' - 'Christmas' - down to the bottom, next to the last line, over the 3-d Santa.
i will try to post some more snowflakes.
good luck!

kathleen
My Nails Rock!

Sam - you are not alone!!

I can't draw snowflakes for love nor money, I've tried cutting hairs from my brushes and bought smaller & smaller brushes, but they still look amateur!

So i found this is the easiest way...........

Nailtopia Ltd Snowflakes and Stars

Nailtopia have some fabaroony nail art stickers and loads of Chrimbo ones too!
Have fun with these:lol:

Hi,
If you take a fineline brush and draw a cross like this X then take your brush and add another line down the centre of the cross to make a star shape :) you then add 2 small v's along each line and will end up with a snowflake:)

Awww, thanks guys

It's nice to hear that one or two others are not too fab at snowflakes too! Thanks for the links, I'm just going to have to keep at it I think... I have tried the big cross and little cross with the little flicks jobbie and it honestly looks awful, I would post pics for you but I am honestly too ashamed! lol

This is over polish with a silver gel pen. I think it was one of my very first snowflakes so it's not real good. You can also do it with paint, I might be able to make some and post them later.

IM000109.jpg

you've got a start!
congratulations!

keep up the good work!

kathleen
My Nails Rock!

I tried stickers but they kept lifting, even after sealing, so back to painting now.

Sonia

Latest posts

Back