Christmas Nails!!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Beautiful. I love the snowflakes. Very pretty.

Niiiice...The 1st pic is simply beautiful & so wintery:wink2: & from the 2nd one i mostly like the "black-winter night" one & the blue with the snowman..
..& one with holly leafes & the one banded with the red ribbon..
..& of'cource the One with the Santa-painting - is adorable!!!!!!!!
All Your hand-painted works are Fantastic & absolutely gorgeous!!!
Awesom designs!!!Love Them!!!:Love:

do you work at a salon??
which one?

please tell me somewhere on long island NY, or where??
get back to me
[email protected]

thanks!

they look great hun well done you great work.xxxxxxxxx:hug:

What beautiful nails, i love the snowflakes hun x

These are lovely.... makes me feel all christmassy :)

They are gorgrous and as this topic is two years old she probably did some fabulous ones more recently too. Have to say Christmas nails are always my favourites for designs as I love snow so that theme just pushes all the right buttons :hug:

They are gorgrous and as this topic is two years old she probably did some fabulous ones more recently too. Have to say Christmas nails are always my favourites for designs as I love snow so that theme just pushes all the right buttons :hug:

Oh dear... I hadn't noticed that! :lol:

As Craig from Strictly Come Dancing says, "A-maz-ing" (LOL)!

I've just spent a fortune buying bits for my christmas nails.....you've given me some great ideas to practice. Thanks

Tracy

Amazing! I love the present one! and the Sleigh and well all of them! I am practising like mad now!

Well done they are awesome!

I love it when old threads get bumped back up....they have give me some ideas for xmas to be getting on with.......may be people can start posting their pics of xmas designs as they are doing them over the next few weeks.
I LOVE CHRISTMAS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

these r great....hopefully 1 day i'l b that gd, nail art not my strongest point yet, i havent took any classes or anything. they seem very expensive... love checkin out other peoples designs tho x:)

Ooh these are lovely! Ur mega good free hand :)

Hi,
Just came across this picture and absolutly love these nails! I'm new to acrylics and excited about experimenting like this. Im sorry for being perhaps a little thick, but can you please explain how you created the snowflake nail please? You said custom blended french, so did you put that on with white acrylic? How did you get the nail "glittery" and snowey looking? and you said the snowflakes were hand painted with white acrylic - did you use a white bead with a very fine brush or white paints?
Thanks for your time

Id love to know what medium and brushes you use for your art. Would you send me a photo of your brushes, for size comparison?

Any tips please on how to paint the snowflakes!!

From a geek who admits to being pants at nail art.:irked:

Oh I LIKE :green:

Great job on the snowflake nails, I love those! So pretty, and beautifully set-up photo. Love the glitter snow sprinkled around.

Cat

i love the snow flakes. they are so delicate and pretty. very inspiring!

Latest posts

Back