Christmas naughtiness?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Deeders

Reaction score
Christmas will soon be upon us and I was wondering what your favourite naughtiness is!!! Mine is Lindt chocolate, irresistible!!!!

Ohh Camembert cheese and crackers, mince pies and brandy cream, Ben and Jerry's ice cream, Pringles! X

Deep fried Brie! Love this and most restaurants only seem to offer this around Xmas xx

Camembert, Brie, all fancy cheeses with crackers and grapes =) chestnuts, bread sauce, Lindt chocolate, pigs in blankets, yummy! A shop near us does festive bakes too which are delicious with turkey, sausage meat, cranberry sauce, potatoes, veg other Christmas things in a pastry lattice =)

I must have a dirty mind as I wasn't thinking along the same lines of this thread when I read the title - oops ;)

BAck to the thread, mine would be mulled wine...mmmm, and mince pies with lots of brandy butter!

I must have a dirty mind as I wasn't thinking along the same lines of this thread when I read the title - oops ;)
Me too. And I probably shouldn't tell you what I thought the rabbit thread was about!

BAck to the thread, mine would be mulled wine...mmmm, and mince pies with lots of brandy butter!

Lol, maybe that could be another thread on Xmas eve, when Santa arrives!!!!!

Me too. And I probably shouldn't tell you what I thought the rabbit thread was about!

Lol, maybe that could be another thread on Xmas eve, when Santa arrives!!!!!

I too clearly have a dirty mind !!! Lol xxx

Sent from my GT-I9505 using SalonGeek mobile app

Chocolate chocolate oh and more chocolate lol

Ooohhhh... My Nans fruit flan and fresh cream :) Yum!

Hayley Fitzgerald x

Spray Tanning Trainer for Couture Professional Beauty

Spray Tan Technician

Beauty Therapist

Hair Stylist (in training)

Whiskey. Whiskey liqueur. Wine. Snowballs (horrible any other time of the year). Port.
Erm... There's a worrying theme 😄

I too clearly have a dirty mind !!! Lol xxx

Sent from my GT-I9505 using SalonGeek mobile app

Same here, in fact everytime I read the thread inverted bob, I double take thinking it sayst boob!

Normally its mulled wine (hot or cold) and pate.. alas the jelly bean in my belly won't allow :(

Sent from my GT-I9300 using SalonGeek mobile app

Home made Christmas cake - Delia's recipe. Only problem is you have to wait!!! Currently feeding mine brandy at regular intervals.

I always do loads of Christmas baking. Probably a chocolate yule log and a Christmas cake. Also, I've been asked to make cupcakes for boxing day as we're all going to my sister-in-law's family's house.

I just eat what I like (at any time of the year :eek:), but my Christmas fave is - wait for it- SPROUTS!

My Christmas naughtiness is buying presents in advance, and then not being able to resist having them myself. Hence the lovely diffuser I'm enjoying at the moment.....

Champagne and cheese and all that cooked meat! Yummo ;)

Parsnips, pigs in blankets and goose fat potatoes!! Never the same any other time of the year!! X

Baileys, port, cheese cheese cheese and my Grandma's Christmas pudding , shop bought just won't do!

A good romp under the mistletoe with that bloke next door :Love::smack::evil:

Latest posts

Back