christmas offers - helllp!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

emily22

Reaction score
Hi, this is obviously my 1st xmas as a mobile tech and i am really stuck for offer ideas!

Im currently running a discount when 2 treatments are bought together but really want to push nail art - i only charge from an extra £5 for art when done with a manicure or pedicure or from £9.50 without anything else (thats for all 10 fingers to have art on!).

Can anyone help me out with ideas for getting more customers for xmas? Ive got a few but not many at all yet!

With the nail art this christmas I'm doing two nails complimentary or equivalent discount off a full set. My clients are BORING when it comes to nail art :lol: Im hoping a taster will encourage them to have a full set or at least consider it for the future.

Ami

How about offering treatment with Heated Mitts first? everyone likes this treatment, then finish off with a nice manicure?

why do you want to put an offer on at christmas when its one of the busiest times of the year? we dont do a december offer as such, we offer our clients 25% discount on any treatments during january if they book and pay during december. this fills our diary during january and gives my bank account a boost ready for the quiet time jan/feb... gauranteed bookings are a winner during january. good luck whatever you decide to do! the nail art idea is a good one to introduce boring people to a bit of colour, who knows they may like it and pay next time.
:)

Latest posts

Back