Christmas offers

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

A.K

Reaction score
I'm putting out an offer for CND Shellac nails for Christmas but my mind is blank as to how to word the short paragraph to promote.

Any suggestions?

Don't forget those festive fingers?

That sounds a bit wrong actually

Why are you doing an offer at the busiest time of the year? I'd do one for January x

Why are you doing an offer at the busiest time of the year? I'd do one for January x
I'm a mobile therapist and don't have much of a clientele, I'm putting on an offer to draw clients in X

Why not do a set of really festive nails take a pic and run a competition that someone wins it for Christmas for free if they like and share your page? It would help get your name out and would cost less than discounting your services x

What about free stamping for new clients? Or a free accent finger of glitter for full paying new customers

I'm a mobile therapist and don't have much of a clientele, I'm putting on an offer to draw clients in
Why not do a set of really festive nails take a pic and run a competition that someone wins it for Christmas for free if they like and share your page? It would help get your name out and would cost less than discounting your services x

I like that idea, I'll try that out

Latest posts

Back