Christmas Panto- first perfomance tonight

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
is it too late? Should I go to the other thread??? I got in trouble with Sassy alot last year lmao, it was FUN.

Ok
If I join in can I be Mother Goose?

goose.jpg

Wardrobe Mistress checking in ... if anyone needs help with their panto outfit, give us a shout.

Wardrobe Mistress checking in ... if anyone needs help with their panto outfit, give us a shout.
Thank you Noodle:lol:

OO Do you have photo shop - or something like it?

OO Do you have photo shop - or something like it?

Nope, just a vivid imagination (and a little help from Google)! :lol:

Right - I'm ready for my close up!

Right - I'm ready for my close up!

Love the avatar Gelly!!!..... did someone just air kiss you instead of going the whole hog :lol:!!

Me Miss - Me Miss

I think me and my uglier sister might need some help!!!!!

Vetty - do you know what you are letter yourself in for. Now you are partnered up with me it will definitely be loads of abuse from the Director! :lol:

Me Miss - Me Miss

I think me and my uglier sister might need some help!!!!!

Vetty - do you know what you are letter yourself in for. Now you are partnered up with me it will definitely be loads of abuse from the Director! :lol:

Rightly so :green::green::green:

I think we may have a problem boss here!

And don't forget who's stage manager!:green:

Adele, I may have to get the big hook out already.:lol:

Well what could I be then??

I'll be **** whittington this year :)

Can someone one lend me their cat ??

Ive got 8 you can choose from ...... plleeeaaseee somebody take some of these freakin cats off meeeeee :cry:

:green:

awww id love to play this year but since im buggering off on mon night, i dont suppose theres much point is there lol

ive been peeing myself already reading this though,

mary poppits the picture made me giggle,

xxx

awww id love to play this year but since im buggering off on mon night, i dont suppose theres much point is there lol

ive been peeing myself already reading this though,

mary poppits the picture made me giggle,

xxx
You can stay just for a couple of days if you want - does it really matter - we are all mad:green::hug:

Karen as well as being wardrobe mistress can you do props too? Need a big stage hook.:green:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back