Christmas pressies for men!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

NailsByShakira

Reaction score
So I always struggle to find Christmas presents for my boyfriend and dad.

Normally every year, I get my Dad a Lynx gift set, he says he's happy with getting that but I don't like giving him the same thing every year 😓 Last year, I got him a leather wallet and a Nivea skincare set which was a bit different and unexpected he said lol. I'm now stuck again this year... Although I do remember when it was his birthday earlier on in the year, he said wants boxers and socks so I could just get that for him this year 😂

Another man in my life, my boyfriend! Deary me, he's fussy. Every year I never know what to get, I did good last year and bought him a Ben Sherman watch but this year, I'm stuck again. Why is it always hard to buy for men?! Lol

Any ideas?
Shakira x

This will be my 7th xmas with my boyfriend & I always struggle... & I have to think of presents for my mum & gran to buy him!

I always buy him a designer shirt or t shirt, or swimming shorts (we go away late December)

Also he has had 2 ipods in this time as one broke, the second I bought from apple & got it engraved... & A Bose ipod dock.

My mum tends to buy him a shirt also.

Other smaller gifts he has had alongside are: A bottle of Jack Daniels, aftershave gift set, a wallet, dvds (topgear ones, jimmy carr ones, films) itunes voucher, magazine subscription, socks, ck boxers (usually a gift set), sweets he likes, CD's, Jimmy Carr tickets... CK PJ's (TK maxx) Some nice underwear for me but really his present (ha) The list goes on :)

My Dad, usually an aftershave gift set (Check out Home Bargains) or a hamper for him & his partner.

My stepdad always gets a Debenhams voucher.

My Grandad, Whisky, & sweets & a dvd.

For my boyfriends main present this year, Im probably going to go down the clothes front if he doesn't give me any ideas.

Xx

Men are a pain in the bum to buy for!

When we got married this year we had a couple of vouchers for posh restaurants near us that we wouldn't have probably gone to and it was fan! Felt like a real treat!

This year I'll be buying my hubby a voucher for Le Manoir (Raymond Blancs place) so we can go for a lovely lunch or something. Hubby is a real foodie so will love it! Last year I got him a voucher for a bird of prey day and he was well chuffed with it!

I got my boyfriend this year a spa day, my reasoning behind this is that he's. Builder so he's always very roughed up and tense. (Also I thought I get to enjoy this with him 😉)

His mum was stuck what to get him so I suggested to her to get him what I was going to get him got Christmas which was a Ferrari driving experience. He loved it! Although I'm now stuck what to get him at Christmas....

Bec 💅

I've brought me my mom dad and boyfriend tickets to see lee Evans next year, I'm also getting my boyfriend a Birmingham City football onesie and jacket, the hangover trilogy, a book, sweets, southern comfort or jack Daniels ermmm a toilet golf set haha

Probably get my dad some beer too and maybe chocolate an a film? xx

You can get those drive a Lamborghini for a day gifts. Or a helicopter ride or something like an activity weekend doing kayaking things like that. I always thing that for men gift vouchers for their favourite clothes shop are good, aftershave sets, a spa day together is good. A sky dive? There are lots of cool things you can get but I find men are so hard to buy for and they like more expensive things lol! X

You can get those drive a Lamborghini for a day gifts. Or a helicopter ride or something like an activity weekend doing kayaking things like that. I always thing that for men gift vouchers for their favourite clothes shop are good, aftershave sets, a spa day together is good. A sky dive? There are lots of cool things you can get but I find men are so hard to buy for and they like more expensive things lol! X

I was thinking of a driving experience day but I know his ex brought him
That one year so I always pass even if it's different cars just don't want to seem like I'm copying haha. Xx

This year for his birthday we went to Harry potter land (I paid for it all) and went to see the script at lg arena day after which I paid for to 😊 xx

I'm going to get my husband a sausage maker this year.

I'm going to get my husband a sausage maker this year.

I'm not even going to ask why !

men's pressies are the hardest. But they often tell me what they want which makes it a whole lot easier !

I've been with my bf close to 10years now and we've agreed not to do surprise gifts anymore as is a waste of money. Instead we ask each other and if it's within our budget we get it. But because he's a nerd, pretty much anything to do with Star Wars, WoW, LOTR goes.

And for when money is tight, put something sexy on and let him unwrap you. I prefer giving gifts that I know they are going to use rather than for decoration.

I'm the same as Evie, I like to know what people want, otherwise people just end up with stuff that sits around x

Thanks for all of your ideas everyone. I managed to pluck from it 2 tickets to see Hugh Dennis in February. Have just bought them online. OH will be very pleased. :D

I'm going to buy a massage voucher too. He loves them and with 2 weeks off at Christmas doing DIY he's going to need it.

Latest posts

Back