Christmas projects - 2013

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

deanosnana

Premium Geek
Reaction score
What are your Christmas projects this year? Deano and I are making lollipop ornaments.

What fun things are you making/have you made this Christmas season?

Attachments

• 131214_0003.jpg
    131214_0003.jpg
    68.3 KB · Views: 288
Nanna they're beautiful xxx

Sent from my GT-S5839i using SalonGeek mobile app

What are your Christmas projects this year? Deano and I are making lollipop ornaments.

What fun things are you making/have you made this Christmas season?

How did you make them ?

I've made Santa bread so far but I have done the pieces for a ginger bread house just got to put them together

Attachments

• 1489256_10153586781275363_1343172780_n.jpg
    1489256_10153586781275363_1343172780_n.jpg
    136.8 KB · Views: 195
I've made Santa bread so far but I have done the pieces for a ginger bread house just got to put them together

HA HA that is just brilliant! Well done. I love it.

I wish our Family Christmas project was a nice as yours. Ours is painting the front door, patching up a leaking ceiling and transferring our eldest daughter out of the bedroom she shares with her sister into the spare room which needs decorating and new furniture, all before she goes back to school.

Not as much fun as making sweets and baking bread but certainly more mess!

Our Christmas project is organising all our stuff in my in laws house. The 3 of us have temporarily moved in until we find a new house and their dining room is full of boxes. I have until thursday to get it all organised. With an 18 month old running around. Eeeekkkkk!

Sent from my GT-I9100 using SalonGeek mobile app

How did you make them ?

Hi w1nnie, take 1-1/2 inch styrofoam balls, and glue in a lollipop stick. Paint the ball you desired colour and add glitter. Let dry. Then take tulle (I found 10" pre-cut circles at the craft store), and wrap like a tootsie pop. Tie with ribbon, add an eyepin at the top (for the hook), voila!

I hope you enjoy them. :)

I dunno if it's a project but I am making 3 hampers as presents. I've bought a couple of bits like fancy sea salt and olive oil and I'm making some fun stuff like chilli jelly, cake pops, chocolate bar, truffles, cookies... etc.

Hopefully they come out ok.

I dunno if it's a project but I am making 3 hampers as presents. I've bought a couple of bits like fancy sea salt and olive oil and I'm making some fun stuff like chilli jelly, cake pops, chocolate bar, truffles, cookies... etc.

Hopefully they come out ok.

You need to send one round here and I'll let you know.;)

I've done hand made bath/body product hampers before and I've given home made baked goods as gifts but never a full hamper of foods! So it'll be interesting.

Our Christmas project this year was to decorate my grandma's house as my grandad has just had his hip replaced and can't move about very well. The chaos that ensued involved my mam and aunty nearly electrocuting me while putting up outside lights. My sister spilling orange juice all over me and my cousin getting stuck in the loft!

Im doing this too but ive got 6 to make!!!
Im putting a bottle of wine in each (Sainsburys 25% off 6+ bottles of wine was very handy for this!!) Truffles, hot choc spoons and gingerbread.
Plus im putting in a few Eve Taylor votive candles

Latest posts

Back