Christmas Promotions

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Blue Rose

Reaction score
Following on from another thread I thought I would post my Christmas Packages. I've been doing value add packages for about 2 years or so now & they are really popular.

The total value is what they would pay if they came in on seperate appointments. Because you keep the treatment time down with combined treatments, that is reflected in the treatment price. I work out how long the package is going to take, what my minimum hourly rate is then charge accordingly.

Christmas Selection Box
Package #1

Your calorie free (well almost!) chocolate indulgence will include:

*Chocolate Orange Back, Neck & Shoulder Massage
*Fizzing Cocoa Bean Body Wrap
*Anti-Ageing Chocolate Facial
*Stress Busting Head, Neck & Shoulder Massage

Total value £90.00, Offer price £50

Christmas Spice
Package #2

During this blissful experience you will receive:
*Full Body Massage with Christmas Spice Oil
*Christmas Spice Body Wrap, with a warming combination of ginger, nutmeg, cardamom, clove & cinnamon.
*Head & Neck Massage
A mug of warm spiced herbal tea will complete the experience.

Total Value £75
You pay £47

Christmas Beau
(one for the men)
Package #3

Don’t let the Man In Your Life feel neglected this Christmas.

Indulge him with a:

*Stress Busting Back, Neck & Shoulder Massage
*Customised Marine Facial

Total Value £58.25
You pay £47.00

Mistletoe & Wine Package #4
You will receive:
*‘Better Than Botox’
Facial - your skin will literally glow with health & vitality
*Invigorating & Exfoliating Body Scrub
*Energising Grapeseed Body Massage
*Indulgent & Hydrating Body Mask
*Heavenly Scalp Massage

Total Value over £100, You pay just £67

Christmas Cracker
Package #5

*Mini Pedicure
*Mini Manicure
*Eye Brow Shape
*Eye Lash Tint

Total Value £48
You pay £40

So, what promotions have you fellow geeks got going on?

Hi Sarah, great thread and thanks for your ideas! :)

I was doing a bit of brainstorming myself last night so I'm just going to cut and paste my thoughts and see what people think. I haven't put any of them into action yet though, still refining :)

Small Treasures, Big Pleasures

Take ‘micro pleasure’ in the smaller things in life!

Why not treat your hands and feet
have beautiful nails that look really neat,
they will take you through
from breakfast to bed
with a smile on your face that recession can’t beat!

Start enjoying the feel good factor that the smaller pleasures in life can bring

Make the most of what you already have

Calling all Christmas Makers!
Take a break form all the preparations you are working on so your family can have a fantastic time this Christmas.
It’s time for you to enjoy yourself and indulge in some well deserved ‘me time’. Relish in a relaxing manicure or refreshing pedicure.

Feeling Frazzled?!
Never fear, ‘The Lounge’ is here!
With festivities fast approaching, feeling like you’re falling apart is common.
Book a morning off, get off your world for a while and come into ours J
Get a new ‘do’, nails and tan in the same day and return to your world feeling fit, not frazzled!
Worth £75, you pay just £60!

Let us help you fight that frazzled feeling!
Come into our world,
relax, recuperate and recharge,
ready for re-entry into your world again

Have you shopped ‘til you’ve almost dropped?
Make today all about YOU!

Come on in and give your tired feet a treat.
Our luxury peppermint spa pedicure will make your feet feel as fresh as they were this morning!!

Special offer for December ‘08
Book a fantastic luxury peppermint pedicure for yourself (or a loved one) in December and receive a £10 gift voucher for you to treat yourself with in January ’09.

Treat your feet
Book a fantastic Luxury peppermint pedicure for December and receive a fab mini-manicure ½ price!

Special offer for December 2008
Feel glamorous and sexy this Christmas. Let your nails do the talking!
Treat yourself to a new set of Creative acrylic nail enhancements and receive a ‘Twinkle Toes’ mini-pedicure ½ price!

Do you enjoy the small pleasures that life can bring?

Well so do I!

Which is why for December 2008 only, I am giving one lucky client the chance to receive a brand new set of Creative acrylic nail enhancements, or luxury manicure, in January absolutely FREE!

All you have to do to be in with a chance of winning a free set worth £25 is put your name, mobile number, email address and preferred treatment option on a card and pop it in this box. The winner will be drawn at random on Christmas Eve and notified either via text or email (state which method of notification you would prefer)

Good luck and Merry Christmas from Sarah @ Beauty Fusions

(all entrants must tick the box to allow me to contact you (or it’s considered spamming) and fill in all details on the card to be in with a chance of winning this fantastic prize!)

Like I said, just my rambling thoughts :green:

Sarah. xx

Hi Sarah,

There are some good ideas there.

I especially like the competition one. This is by far the easiest way to increase your database.

I've got an in-salon comp running for this month in that if they book a treatment (not their usual one) with my part time therapist, they go into a prize draw to win it free in January.

This serves several purposes.

1. It gets clients used to another therapist so they don't get too used to the same one. Not good for me if she moved on elsewhere.

2. It gets clients more likely to book in for a more expensive treatment this month because they have the chance to win the same value again next month.

3. Gives my part time therapist more practise at some of the treatments

That is a really great idea, what a brillianr way to get more bookings!

Hi Sarah,

There are some good ideas there.

I especially like the competition one. This is by far the easiest way to increase your database.

I've got an in-salon comp running for this month in that if they book a treatment (not their usual one) with my part time therapist, they go into a prize draw to win it free in January.

This serves several purposes.

1. It gets clients used to another therapist so they don't get too used to the same one. Not good for me if she moved on elsewhere.

2. It gets clients more likely to book in for a more expensive treatment this month because they have the chance to win the same value again next month.

3. Gives my part time therapist more practise at some of the treatments

Oooh, good idea, people love a competition! And getting something for free :-D

I have done book 5 spray tans only pay or 3 the 3 have to be paid up front so they get 2 for free it has been goin well. my tans r 20 each.
Also promoting my new Caci Ultimate Non surgical face lift & microderm machine by offerin 1/2 price facials.
Pamper Package Mani or pedi, salt & oil scrub & full body massage was 73 now 53
party package spray tan & acrylic nails was 45 now 30

Thanks girls :o

Have you noticed I haven't taken a %age discount off anything!

Good luck with all the ideas :green:

xx

I am replacing priadara products with another product, so I'm discounting their facials and products
Any Priadara Facial (1 Hr): Only €35
• Or a voucher for any Priadara facial (valid for 6 months) for the same price.

TEN Lifting Facials: Book Course of 4, Get 5th Free & Free Micro-Dermabrasion!
• No need to pay in advance (Limited stock).

Facials: Book Course of Any 4, Get 5th Free
• Or a voucher for any 5 facials for the price of 4 (valid for 6 months).

Winter Pamper Packages (3 Hrs):for the price of two treatments €95
• Full Body Exfoliation & Hydration
• Reflexology
• Mini-Manicure or Mini-Pedicure
or
• Back, Neck & Shoulders Massage
• Facial of Your Choice
• Full Pedicure or Full Manicure

Free Environ© Skin Analysis
• As part of the launch of my new Environ© Skincare Range, I am offering a free skin analysis.

Cogsi!!! I would love the Mistletoe & Wine Package or Christmas Cracker!! Great names babes x

Cogsi!!! I would love the Mistletoe & Wine Package or Christmas Cracker!! Great names babes x

Thank you :).
Me & my mum did some brainstorming for Christmas terminology. We came up with the names listed then I just put the correct treatments/products to go with the name of the package iykwim lol.

I think it keeps clients more interested if you put a different spin on things.

Out of the packages on offer, we have done waaayyy more Christmas Selection Box Packages. Must be something to do with the chocolate :)

Cogsi they are fantastic!
I didnt do too much in the way of packages as I thought about it for too long and didnt get anything printed.
I have - airbrush designs with 2 colours €22
French polish hands n feet, full eye makeup & lashes €47
Free twinkle toes with every set of matching glitter tips
Free top up tan with every full body

I have had several factors going on in the town lately - bargin basement tans (€15), bargin basement nails (€40) so this is more to combat that my glitter tips are €80 and tans €35.
I arranged prices with all the retail units, pharmacies, police station and soicitors and had been busy with those. The solicitors are coming in for eyemakeup and file n polish for €35 each on fri

Latest posts

Back