Christmas retail!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Deni

Dinky Geek
Reaction score
Hi...
This year will be my first year working in a salon at christmas time and i was hoping that some of you could advise me of what is the best retail products i should stock up with, that sells the most or would be of the most interest for my clients?
I have my creative catolgue in front of me and my credit card is twitching but not sure what the best sellers are...
Also would you have a sample one open so they can test and sniff etc...lol
Please help...x

Deni said:
Hi...
This year will be my first year working in a salon at christmas time and i was hoping that some of you could advise me of what is the best retail products i should stock up with, that sells the most or would be of the most interest for my clients?
I have my creative catolgue in front of me and my credit card is twitching but not sure what the best sellers are...
Also would you have a sample one open so they can test and sniff etc...lol
Please help...x

Hi Deni......I have to say that I have had lots of requests for Scentsations and I would think the little ones would be fab little stocking fillers etc. I know my girls (16 & 14) love Scentsations. (They have diff tastes or smellie sense shall I say.... One is a wildflower and Chamomile fan the other a Honeysuckle and Grapefruit fan!!!)
However the vast amount of requests have come for the larger sizes cus they truly are divine and go such a loooong way!
Economy at its best I say!
Happy seasonal shopping luv......and yes....deffo have some out to sample!!!
:Love:

We used to offer a Christmas Wrapping service for any retail goods purchased for Christmas presents and had examples of how they would look for the clients to see. Plus a gift tag. This is a time saving service that everyone loves. Mothers love buying for daughters, nieces, sisters etc.

Enamels
Scentsations Hand & Body lotions.
Scentsations Bath Fizzys
Scentsations Shower gel
Anything in the Solar range
Trios of Enamel, Sticky base coat and Supershiney Top Coat.
Christmas files!! with a Christmas motif or animal skin.
Loads of possibilities.

Happy Christmas Retailing!!

Hi,

I am really interested in this thread as I've just put an order together but I am new to retailing.

Like the trio that Geeg mentioned - an Enamel, Base Coat & Top Coat - the RRP for this comes to £27.90 - would you offer a discount on this as a trio?

I'd probably do the trio for 25.00! Do not say you are discounting the price, just say that they receive a saving of €xx.xx. Sounds so much nicer and more professional.

Do what you think will work for you but don't be silly with the prices. After all, you are also spending your time wrapping the gift and you have the expense of the paper and ribbon and gift tag.

Latest posts

Back