Christmas Wishes To All!!!!!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Claddagh Nails

Irish Geekette
Reaction score
After reading this on the net, I thought I would share it with ye all (I've made afew changes), as this sums up all that I would like to say to each and every one of ye.

Christmas is a perfect time for compliments and praise
For saying all those little things we forget on other days,
A time for remembering and looking back with pleasure
To the happy times our hearts have come to know and treasure

This year has been a hard and yet a remarkable year for me as I have come to know such wonderful people scattered all over the world. The year has deepened the bond of friendship with some really special friends I have come to know over the last year and all these friendships have made me realise just how important the fabric of friendship is. All the special qualities each person brings into my life has woven for me a beautiful tapesty which I hold close to my heart and forever in my memories. So to all my friends both here and overseas, here is my special Christmas message to you ....

May you have warm memories and beautiful moments and may the year ahead be filled with fun times and friendship, laughter and love. May you and your families have a wonderful Christmas and may the blessings continue throughout the years to come.
I will leave you with one last poem and hope that it touches you with regard to each and every friend which you have all come to know, in the real world, through the The Nail Geek, and the internet.

You've touched my life, my heart, my soul in many a different way
So my deepest thanks and joy are sent to you this day
I hope our friendship over the years will deepen and grow
Because you mean the world to me, this, I thought you should know.
You have given me the faith that sometimes was not always there
To believe in the friendships - that people do care.
You have given me laughter from deep within you
And have given me feelings that are deep and true.
Though we are miles apart and resident on distant shore
You are a very good buddy - who can ask for anything more.
And though it's lines and cables, keyboard and screen that keeps us apart,
You will always have a special place set aside deep in my heart.
So thank you one and all for making me your friend.

That was lovely Bernie, well said.

Merry Christmas to you and your family, and hope that 2005 is a happy year for you all.

Creatively,

Emer xxx

Latest posts

Back