Chroma Gel Group ?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tanfastic

Reaction score
Hi all, I recently purchased a pot of Chroma gel and have practiced on some friends. It all seems to have gone a lot better than expected. Unfortunately the suppliers don't seem to have any plans for training local to me and I am saving up for a course in Gelish or color gel that I can use my 36w UV lamp with. ( Would love to try Shelac but cant afford another lamp this year) I am hoping to use the Chroma mainly on myself and maybe the odd customer but was hoping that a Chroma Gel Group was in the offing? I would join but not sure if it has been around that long yet. I have been getting 10 to 14 days chip free from my guinea pigs and they all lead quite strenuous lives. Dog Training, Gardening etc so I am WELL chuffed and also surprised. I honestly expected tons of problems as so many people seem to have Soak off gel problems. I soaked a set off today and was very pleasantly surprised at how glossy and perfect they still looked, just a little chip on the index finger and thumb on right hand ( heavy handed gardener)
So all in all a very good result for a product that I found out about on here. I cant remember who recommended it but thank you.

hi i am interested in trying it too to use with my OPI polishes. Does it cure with an LED lamp?

Yes a plain old 36w lamp. There are some videos on you tube showing the prep and application but some indepth training would be good. I liked the fact that I could turn any of my nail polishes into a soak off gel finish and it seems to have done what it says on the tin ;)

Latest posts

Back