Chroma gel one step

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Sharny

Reaction score
Hi, I by thinking of bringing in one of the one step gel polishes for using with pedicures. I don't really want to offer nail lacquer as it's a lot of waiting around in my opinion but don't want to offer gelish cheap. Toes don't really need as much strength so I thought one of the one step gels would be quicker and just as good.

Does anyone use chroma gel or any other brand and get on well with it, I need to use LED only as I don't use UV x

Sent from my GT-I9100 using SalonGeek mobile app

I've used a couple of the chroma one step gel polishes and they do seem to last although can be a bit of a bugger to get them off compared to the OPI Gelcolor that I also use. Just takes a little bit longer and have to scrape it off as opposed to it just lifting itself off if you know what I mean.

When you say Chroma one step, does that mean it doesn't have a base or top coat? Is the colour range good? x

I've used a couple of the chroma one step gel polishes and they do seem to last although can be a bit of a bugger to get them off compared to the OPI Gelcolor that I also use. Just takes a little bit longer and have to scrape it off as opposed to it just lifting itself off if you know what I mean.

Thanks hun, might give that a miss then lol, maybe I'll try ink xlac! I would do shellac on toes crossed I've had clients come to me for Gelish with shellac on their toes and it is so easy to remove, I don't have the lamp though and don't want to buy another just for toes, my clients who have had shellac on fingers couldn't get on with it x

Yes it is x

It's a shame really because other than that it's great if you want to do something super speedy with only the two coats of gel polish and off you go. I tend to do mine with it as it's so quick and it really lasts but I dread taking it off once they've grown out. Oh well. Good luck on finding something that's right for you :)

It's a shame really because other than that it's great if you want to do something super speedy with only the two coats of gel polish and off you go. I tend to do mine with it as it's so quick and it really lasts but I dread taking it off once they've grown out. Oh well. Good luck on finding something that's right for you :)

I'm looking to getting Chroma Gel; besides being a pain to get off, how long do they lasts/do they chip?

Thanks

Latest posts

Back