Chrome Toes

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Nail Delights

Reaction score
Any Clues,

I have had a customer email me about a set of shiny toes she had done while away and was trying to find out what they were, they are mirror silver but its not a wrap or foil, so to me they look like a chrome full cover nail, any other guesses

anyone know where she could get them done in the uk

there is a photo here Facebook

I have no idea, they look very nice, I would have said they were wraps though if I saw them without reading your post x

It looks like the silver minx to me.

They look like minx to me x

Looks like Minx to me too! Clients can often get muddled with what they have had, it beggars belief sometimes :green:

Also say its minx or similar wrap.........:hug:

Can't see the pic :( can you post it here?
, but if you watch finger nail fixers newest rock star toes vid (V3) the way she adds the glitter into I. Inhibition layer makes the glitter alot more flat almost like foil done in silver with shellac I think she would be in LOVE.

well just what i thought could not think of anything else, she said her nails were bad so they were added just like a tip, i reckon they were minxed full cover nails that were then applied, thanks for your help girls x

It is minx or similar wrap. I have the chrome wrap on my toes right now :)

Has anyone tried the chrome polish?

I saw the ad in Scratch mag but I can't think who the company was that did them now as I am not near my magazine

Stargazer do a good range of chrome polishes.:)

Stargazer do a good range of chrome polishes.:)

Thank you.

Have you tried them JERSEY JOCK? just wondering if they look as good as Minx?

Probably not as smooth?

Is the chrome you have on minx? I can't find chrome on S2 website. The closest I can find is silver lightening. :)

Thank you.

Probably not as smooth?

They are a great polish go on smoothly but will never have the shine effect that a wrap has. hth x

Is the chrome you have on minx? I can't find chrome on S2 website. The closest I can find is silver lightening. :)

Silver lightening is the name of the Minx chrome coloured wrap. I have a Lynx wrap on and it's called chrome on their site. They are as thin as Minx and went on easily with a 2 heat setting hair dryer. The only problem with Lynx is they dont have many designs at the moment.

I wanted silver lightening on my toes for a breast cancer charity event I was attending last week and when I tried to order Minx my account had not been updated with my certificates so I couldnt order.

I was nosing on fleebay (ebay) and saw the Lynx wraps for under £5. Thought it was worth trying them even if they just lasted a few days as I only really wanted them on for the 1 event.

I put them on my toes last Wed night for the event on Thur night and they are still on and looking just as fabulous now as they did when I put them on. I've since had my account sorted and got some Minx through (and I bought some Minx from Geekbay too and have compared the thickness of the 2 makes and they look the same to me.

Thank you.

Probably not as smooth?

I think they are fab, I've got silver gold lilac and pink, definately worth a try.........:)

Could they have been Dashing Diva Metallic Nails???
Dashing Diva

xx

I own the company Lynx Nails. . We use exactly the same foil product that Minx do but as we are a small family run company we keep our overheads low so thats why they are so much cheaper without compromising on the quality. . Great to hear such positive comments from you girls about them! Also we can do bespoke designs (say our salon logo etc or someones picture on nails etc) Anyone who wants to suggest new designs get in touch and we'll be happy to produce them for you xx Lynx Nails - Alternative Nail Wraps & Foils xx

I own the company Lynx Nails. . We use exactly the same foil product that Minx do but as we are a small family run company we keep our overheads low so thats why they are so much cheaper without compromising on the quality. . Great to hear such positive comments from you girls about them! Also we can do bespoke designs (say our salon logo etc or someones picture on nails etc) Anyone who wants to suggest new designs get in touch and we'll be happy to produce them for you xx Lynx Nails - Alternative Nail Wraps & Foils xx

I think your wraps are great :):) but you defo need some more designs. I have a client that wants red - she has given no other information just that she likes red on her toes so I went straight to your site to see what you had but nothing in red - not even in your sparkly range. I will send some design requests when I get some time. :)

Very cool to think of pics to have done that will be totally unique too. Defo something I will think about.

Latest posts

Back