Chuffed to bits

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Emily Case

Reaction score
Happy Sunday, everyone :)

I just wanted to share my happiness with people who understand how exciting this is for me!

It dawned on me today that I've been drastically improving with my nails. I know it isn't such a big deal for you more experienced geeks, but I only qualified in September and I'm so so proud of myself.

A full set of L&P Tip/Overlay is only taking me 1hr15, and a set of infills is taking me 30 - 40 minutes. Not only that, I'm taking my time with them (not rushing) so they look grand. :o

My client today works in a nursery and has horses. Her set were still PERFECT after 3 weeks, and she was amazed and told me they're the best set she's ever had! This isn't the first comment like that either and I'm just so chuffed. The infills took 30 minutes exactly, and that includes setting up, consultation and packing away.

I put my prices up a little last week, and I've had words of encouragement from clients saying I'm definitely worth it. :biggrin:

After my crappy year, it's such a breath of fresh air to be GOOD at something, and most of all, to enjoy doing it!

My nails are lasting brilliantly, they are looking decent, my clients are pleased, my purse is filling up and for the first time in ages, I'm genuinely smiling. :Love:

I guess this is a message to thank you all on the Nail Forum for giving such fabulous advice! I couldn't know half of the things I do now if I didn't find Salon Geek. :wink2:

Thank you, thank you, THANK YOU :D

What a fab post :).

Vicki x

Awwww congrats thats FANTASTIC news :)

now I need to ask where did you train?? lol

Congrats again
xx

Thanks, girls!

ClaireL, I trained with a little private beauty school in my town :)

Apparently I have "the knack" for it :wink2:

xxx

Well done you, so inspiring to hear and lovely of you to post this

Well done thats brilliant news!!

It just goes to show that with practice and determination it CAN be done :)

Thank you! :') xxx

Well done :) I love the feeling when you look back and you realise how much you've improved xxx

Latest posts

Back