Ciate packaging

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

cirrusbeauty

Reaction score
hi all,

does anyone know if the ciate still comes in the lovley packaging it used to i fancyed getting some of the hand and foot creams etc but when i searched the net for suppliers the one i came accross which looked liked the official website had the products in different packaging have they changed it or im i looking at the wrong one?
on that note does anyone know any suppliers and also what are anyones views on it? thanks jane

Not a hundred per cent but i think ciate is gone it has got very hard to get over here anyway. Salon Services used to stock and now they are selling it all off half price. If anyone knows any different I would love to know I done their gel nail course last year and now cant get any of the products very frustrating seeing I paid a small fortune for the course.:irked:

Hello:) I stock ciate products in my salon and love it, it sells pretty well too cause the bottles are really cute and and they have some lovely colours. The packaging has all been re-vamped but the bottles still have the little bows on them. I get it through ABC Beauty Ltd. I have email address for enquiries:- [email protected].

Oh yeah, my order form has all the nail extension products, coloured gels etc on there too, i don't do extensions though, so don't know what these are like.:)

HI ciate are still retailing.........Ciaté » Home

All paint pots and treatments are in slightly different packagaing as well as a couple of new laqcuer collections, All the hand lotions, shampoos etc have been re formulated and re packaged but they are just as good if not a bit more luxurious..............Best way to order is to contact them direct or order from ABC beauty in scotland...........or contact the address on the website.

jamie

Latest posts

Back