Cibtac, cidesco, mgbt

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Catherinewong

Reaction score
Please help!
I'm from Indonesia. I was looking for a beauty school that give courses about beauty and spa. I've been looking for info regarding these three, and even I understand a bit about cibtac and cidesco, I don't have any idea about MGBT and the guild. And unfortunately, the cidesco and cibtac accredited school is located far from my place and the nearest institute offers courses with MGBT degree (that's what she said). So please can anyone tell me what's actually the differences?

Catherine

Please help!
I'm from Indonesia. I was looking for a beauty school that give courses about beauty and spa. I've been looking for info regarding these three, and even I understand a bit about cibtac and cidesco, I don't have any idea about MGBT and the guild. And unfortunately, the cidesco and cibtac accredited school is located far from my place and the nearest institute offers courses with MGBT degree (that's what she said). So please can anyone tell me what's actually the differences?

Catherine

The qualification you need will depend entirely on what you want to do specifically eg skin, massage, other treatments like tans. If you want an affordable course that will get you where you want to be or whether you want to have the most expensive and well known school that will get you there and you will need to work a lot to cover the costs of it.... where in the world you want to do it. Whether you want to go to university after or not, your age..

MGBT is just member of the guild of beauty therapists, I’m pretty sure you can just pay to be part of it or get your insurance with them after doing other courses.

Dear @housebeauty
Thank you for your answer.
I want to do facial (beauty aesthetic) and spa first, and maybe to another section of skin later. I want to have my own beauty salon and spa in Indonesia, with international standard so that I can have overseas customer. I have already got to university with Pharmacist degree, but since I want to do something with my passion about beauty, I'm thinking about taking a beauty course. I'm just thinking, is it the same thing with Cibtac/cidesco/clinic that offer MGBT after the course completion? Because the MGBT is the closest, I can't afford to have a course that takes too far from my place. I mean, I just wanna have the best course with the international standard so I can have overseas customer.

Catherine

Latest posts

Back