cinderella hair extensions

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

emma's nails

Reaction score
hi, i'm thinking of doing hair extensions and just wondered if any of you offer this as a service. i'm looking at going with Cinderella as they seem to be the best quality i have seen so far, their training, retail items and aftercare seem to be the best i have found. i want to offer this as a mobile service as well as being a nail tech. any advise or comments from anyone who has done this either with cinderella or any recommendations of another company please.

Where i live Racoon seems to be very popular. Great reatail products too. hth

I use balmain hair extensions their hair extensions are excellent their traing is brillant to you can do them in 35mins. Plus you can get them from the wholesalers. they do have a website its euro-hair.co.uk but if not do a search. Hope this helps

Michelle X

Hi, I have had Cinderella extensions and found them ok, but I think Racoon have the best hair!! Have you look at Hairaisers they seem quite good as I have had them to.
Dotty

As an extensionist, the advice I'd give to anyone thinking of having extensions is to either go by word of mouth (not always easy and available) or be sure to look at the hair prior to your fitting and ask how long it will last for. It's not so much going for the right company as the right extensionist. You can get a bad extensionist with a great company and so on..

Make sure that you find out roughly how long the extensions will last for (you can never be accurate as everyone differs) and how much maintenance will be required throughout the time they're fitted. Just be sure that you won't be paying a small fortune for a top up.

I always think it's a good idea to go in armed with questions so as to avoid any hiccups along the way. If you see before and after pics of previous clients, that should give you an idea of the ability and style of your extensionist (everyone works differently so be sure that you like the general look they create).

Try to find out what hair they use and where it is sourced from. A good extensionist will be able to answer all of these questions. Remy hair is generally considered to be the best hair as this hair is cuticle aligned like your natural hair.

I hope this doesn't seem complicated but no-one wants to blow a big, fat sum of money to hit a number of problems further down the line.

Hope this helps a bit x

hi, i'm thinking of doing hair extensions and just wondered if any of you offer this as a service. i'm looking at going with Cinderella as they seem to be the best quality i have seen so far, their training, retail items and aftercare seem to be the best i have found. i want to offer this as a mobile service as well as being a nail tech. any advise or comments from anyone who has done this either with cinderella or any recommendations of another company please.
Hi Emma, i know i'm on the other side of the world but i really do rate the cinderella hair, a girlfriend of mine does them and although the hair is very expensive (it is ver here anyway) i think it is well worth it.

Tazzie

Sorry if this sounds too corny- but its a reponse to a question!

We supply 100% remy human hair- and yes you're right "be sure to look at the hair prior to your fitting" which also works for people who are purchasing hair as well.

We've been in hair extension industry for over 10 years and after being frustrated with both quality and prices we've decided to take the hair we import from the source to market. You'd expect us to say this! but its about the best we've used for the last 10 years.

Last edited:

Hi, here is a link that may help you ,

Hair extension training (
multipage.gif
1 2 3)

:hug:

.: RAPTURE :.

Worth looking at Banbury we use them and are very good quality. They're a small company compared to racoon, cinderella, etc so not very well known as of yet!

My salon distributes hair all over the U.S. We do locs, fusion, and tape weft. We carry straight, bodywave, and curly. If you contact us we will send you a color ring and info for free. We do hair for the Miss U.S.A. girls. All of our hair is available on site so we can send hair next day delivery and our owner has done extensions for 14 years.
Let me know if you need the info.
Bobbysue
Connections 4 Hair
Lenexa KS
913-894-2662

this might sound stupid - but who cares, if you dont ask you dont get - when i had extensions they used racoon hair, what is the diff between that and remy hair, sorry if this sounds so dimm, but i really dont know, except cuticle bit, when i had extensions they used raccoon hair - and i thought that was the best

excuse my ignorance flowers

I've just had banbury extentions in for nearly four months (by minky) they where excellent quality no matting looked fab for the whole time they where and still in good enough condition to be rebonded for next time x:lol:

I have been doing extensions for four years and have trained with previous companies using there methods. Cinderella Hair Extension training is excellent, very professional and I think it was value for money. I do think that it would have helped if we would have had more time or the practial. I would highly recommend the cutting course aswell which is run by Marie Marcel at Cinderella.

Latest posts

Back