Cityscape layering ideas?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mrsb33

Reaction score
Hi there, I've posted this in the shellac lovers forum too but no replies so thought I'd try here too! I'm a newbie having recently completed the CND naturally course and I'm loving being a mobile nail tech! I'm planning on experimenting with shellac layering and wondered if anyone has any suggestions as so what I can layer with cityscape? So far it hasn't been very popular with my clients so I'm hoping to get some more use out of it by layering it. I have searched the site and not found anything, so thanks in advance for any ideas!

Looking forward to the replies on this, Cityscape has been quite popular with my Shellac clients, although one of them has nicknamed it 'paving flag' lol

Umm wld love to help but don't really understand what you mean by cityscape ( sorry if that's a bit dim lol ) x

Cityscape is a Shellac colour.

Haven't done much with it but it's softer with either Gold or Silver VIP over it. Why not try doing a colour wheel yourself and layering anything/everything you have over/under it? Have you googled or searched YouTube for it? That's what I do with unpopular colours xx

Cityscape with any of the following:

Moonlight & Roses
Negligee
Romantique
Tutti Fruity
VIP Silver or Gold
Tropix
Hotski to Tchotski
Purple Purple
Hot Chillis

Have a play and see what you think ... photos to follow!

Cityscape under Hotski to Tchotchke gives a beautiful pastelly turquoise. xx

Brilliant! Thanks so much everyone, I'm going to experiment on my sister this week so I'll post some pics! X

Ooooooo more on my combo to do list ....... Thanks ladies xxx

I'm keen to play with cityscape when I recieve it!
I wonder what it'd be like with strawberry smoothie.
That's what the tester nails are for :biggrin:

Latest posts

Back