Cjel p gel polish

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tronk7

Reaction score
Hi, I’m looking at changing gel polish brands and wondered what people thought of C jel P ? How long does it last on clients ? I usually get 3-4 weeks from my current system.

Thanks [emoji4]

Hi Tronk, I used to use this brand until it just got to a point where the quality was just not consistent but to be fair I didn't message them about it lol
I then moved onto premier gel until it all started with this and that then since then I have used SBD, there on fb. definitely give them a go there polishes are fab and there's new stuff all the time- just trying to save for the lamp as well now :) I find that my clients usually get 3-5 weeks, but it really does just depend on the person x

Hi Tronk, I used to use this brand until it just got to a point where the quality was just not consistent but to be fair I didn't message them about it lol
I then moved onto premier gel until it all started with this and that then since then I have used SBD, there on fb. definitely give them a go there polishes are fab and there's new stuff all the time- just trying to save for the lamp as well now :) I find that my clients usually get 3-5 weeks, but it really does just depend on the person x

Thankyou, I’ll take a look x

Is there anyone else that uses Cjel p ?

How do you find them Trinity ? Do they last? Is the coverage good ?

I'm on the fence, I haven't invested in the lamp as I wanted to trial a few before jumping fully. So it's not really a level playing field, but I found they chipped pretty quick (as I say, could be lamp), I found them slightly gloopy, but they are highly pigmented so one thin coat is enough to cover in most cases. I didn't love them immediately so haven't invested heavily. I'm sticking with CND Shellac and Gel II.

I'm on the fence, I haven't invested in the lamp as I wanted to trial a few before jumping fully. So it's not really a level playing field, but I found they chipped pretty quick (as I say, could be lamp), I found them slightly gloopy, but they are highly pigmented so one thin coat is enough to cover in most cases. I didn't love them immediately so haven't invested heavily. I'm sticking with CND Shellac and Gel II.

Thankyou [emoji4]

Latest posts

Back